Paying for coursework...

F

Frier

OT:: Paying for coursework...

QUOTE]Originally posted by Daffeh

u could always use one of those coursework sites....but u have to pay :(

[/QUOTE]

Anyone know of any sites that sell College assignments... I'm going to take as many short-cuts as possible to get myself to University this year.

?!?!?!?!

S

Sharma

Step one: Piss around till the last minute
Step two: 1 word, Google
Step three: Ctrl + c, Ctrl + v, Ctrl +p

\o/

D

Damini

They're quite hot on spotting plaugarism in recent years though, and whats the point of faking your coursework to get into uni? Surely if you have to fake it to get in, you aren't good enough to be there, and you'll fail your degree anyway?

T

tris-

Re: OT:: Paying for coursework...

Originally posted by Frier

Anyone know of any sites that sell College assignments... I'm going to take as many short-cuts as possible to get myself to University this year.

?!?!?!?!

i know a site where people have uploaded their own essays but why should i give you the address? seems like you want it for all the wrong reasons :p

F

Frier

Originally posted by sharma
Step one: Piss around till the last minute
Step two: 1 word, Google
Step three: Ctrl + c, Ctrl + v, Ctrl +p

\o/

.... Pissed around for the last three years
.... Spent 40minutes on google... nothing
.... Ctrl + c, Ctrl +v, Ctrl + p .... Need something to copy first :p

F

Frier

Nobody has to do anything....

But I have been doing a course I have hated for the last year, (AVCE Business) and I want to do somthing I would enjoy to do... (applied for Computer Games Technology) at Liverpool Uni.

Just thought someone might know something, Cheers though.

T

tris-

change course then, seen as you need maths and physics to get on any games courses.

T

the_smurflord

Step 1) Piss around for 3 years
Step 2) Fail
Step 3) Have to learn the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"

Do your own damn work. Research is one thing, plaigarism another thing entirely. There's precious little funding available for unis these days without wasting it on people who don't deserve to be there.

O

old.TeaSpoon

I'm doing AVCE business aswell... and if I can write 8 fooking pages in two hours and get a C, so can you :p

T

tris-

Originally posted by Gabrial
What the fook is ACVE?

AVC E means - Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education. just a posh word for an NVQ :p

T

tris-

national vocational qualification.

vocational bit meaning you can go straight into a job after college instead of going to uni if you wanted to.

O

old.TeaSpoon

AVCE being the A level equivilent. GNVQ being GCSE

And if you didn't know.... GNVQ = Generally Not Very Qualified ;)

(I have two GNVQ certificates aswell ;))

B

boromire

GNVQ

Doing a GNVQ in engineering at present and I have to say....
It kicks ass.

Not sure how much use it will be as a qualification but it's a hell of alot more interesting than any other GCSE course I'm doing.

D

danhyr

im doing HND Computing and it SUCKS BIG TIME, 2 weeks to go THANK GOD !!!

S

Sharma

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Step 2) Fail

:clap:

G

Gimly

Step 2) Fail

Do your own damn work. Research is one thing, plaigarism another thing entirely. There's precious little funding available for unis these days without wasting it on people who don't deserve to be there.

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.The McScrooges

I saw scrawled on a bog roll dispenser:

"Fine Art Degree - Please take one."

Education eh?
/sigh

F

Farnis

Step 2) Fail

Like anyone actually goes to uni for an edumacation. Uni degrees are a piece of piss - your there for the laugh not to be the stuck up tw@t Tarquin who is straining for a first.

Unless your in a creative based degree, id say 90% of uni students (the ones me and my mates went to - spreading from crappy pollys, through to red brick and the old unis) copy books. Its what they do so they can enjoy themselves getting lashed, selling dope and getting laid. And if your at uni now and not doing these things then shame on you :)

M

mabs0r

Originally posted by danhyr
im doing HND Computing and it SUCKS BIG TIME, 2 weeks to go THANK GOD !!!

woot, join the queue :p

/me currently doing large end of year project, meant to be started in november, in less than 3 days + revise = not fun :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom