Payed 6 euro for what ??

Z

zlair

Yehaa, wanted to get S.I. on patch day, yehaa...

Yehaa, bought it at Amazon.com and payed 6 euro for shipping, yehaa...

Yehaa, Amazon got it to me on patch day (well, 1 day after, but the servers wasn't rdy ;) , yehaa...

Yehaa, got home from work, only to discover....

NOT YEHAA !!! CAN'T FOOKING LOGIN TO S.I. PAGE !!!!

SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I PRE-ORDER THIS FOOKING GAME, IF I CAN'T RLY USE IT ??!! AND PAY BIG BUCKS FOR SHIPPING ??!!

F.U. !

O

old.Maronan

<laugh> Seems everyone is in the same boat.

You cannot call 6€ for 'big bucks'. Besides, its your own fault for being so eager you impatient twit... just go down and get it in the shops like the rest of us. :)

B

bloodomen1984

YEHAA! SHE BE COMING ROUND SILO WHEN SHE COMES! SHE BE COMING ROUND SILO WHEN SHE COMES......

O

oldnick

Im sooo glad my SI hasnt arrived yet

theres nowt for me to moan about

oh well cornwall here i come

Nick

S

saucelicious

hmm....

This is my first day on bw, i cant say im happy about it, watching all thoose lame threads, grown people whine like kids about they cant get in game etc.

If you cant get in game do something else while you wait, im afraid some people dont have anything else to do when they cant play...

FFS!!!1

K

kinag

hmm all these msg about this f00king screw up makes me wonder if i just shall keep my original DAoC instead of upgrading it :p

Z

zlair

Originally posted by saucelicious
hmm....

This is my first day on bw, i cant say im happy about it, watching all thoose lame threads, grown people whine like kids about they cant get in game etc.

If you cant get in game do something else while you wait, im afraid some people dont have anything else to do when they cant play...

FFS!!!1

then go back to where u came, no1 wants u on these boards if u dont whine, ok ? thx !

K

kr0n

Yehaa, decided to order SI on Monday evening from a Finnish store.

Yehaa, woke up on Wednesday to mailman bringing in a notice to get my packet from Post Office.

Yehaa, got home @ around 12 GMT and installed/validated during the server dowtime, no problems.

Yehaa.

Suckah.

Validation system was on for several days before the actual release...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom