Payday! Payday! RAH RAH RAH!!!

S

Sar

I can finally buy the bloody game today and start playing :D

So expect me on tonight after 9pm sometime (if the registration page is up tonight that is).

:D

G

granny

Come to Hibernia/Excal! Don't be a sheep! Or whatever. We only get killed by badgers all the time anyway.

S

Sar

Might start a character on both servers, cos I wanna play with the regs here on Pryd/Mid, but I fancy the look of Hibernia, so may start a character on Excalbur and have a wander round :)

G

granny

If you do I'm Muirob, say hello and I'll give you some starting cash (feeling a bit flush now I'm raking in the money from weaponcrafting) :)

D

Damini

Or alternatively, come to Midguard, I'll start writing you a long welcome message, get attacked half way through writing it, end up sending you "Hello Saruya, welcomwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and then drop dead at your feet. Now which really sounds like more fun?

S

Sar

Hehe, well I'll probably be on all night from 9pm to 1am or so, so I can do both :D

D

Damini

Lol, you think you'll leave the game by 1 am? Hah!

U

-Ultimate

Originally posted by Sar
Hehe, well I'll probably be on all night from 9pm to 1am or so, so I can do both :D

Ooooooh thats only 4 hours, that'll fly over in what seems like 5 minutes and then you'll be going, well i'll just keep going till a lvl again and next thing you know it'll be 4am.

Say bye bye to this ->:sleeping:

G

granny

I can vouch for that... bought the game on Friday, so far my playing time (do /played ) is 1 day 11 hours... oops... and that's at the same time as having a full time job in the day and doing a part-time MSc in the evenings... need sleep... NO, must fight badgers!

X

Xavier

i got the game thursday night and have well over three solid days gametime... eep!

S

Sar

IT AER TEH MINE!!!1¬

RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

S

Sar

And I'm registered to boot - just now, first time :D

I can play as soon as I get me ass home :p

S

Sar

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I shall find your latest grave and deficate on it.

W

Wij

Hmm. I think it's on an island with some roaming dirges. You wouldn't get near it till about level 7 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom