Pats vs Ravens

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone watching this?

Has to be the most exciting game I've watched all season, and my heart is fucking bleeding for the Ravens.

Sideline and offence are fucking awful. But the defence. The Defence. My god, the most spirited, hardest fighting, juggernauts I've seen play, and they're paying for tiny tiny mistakes.

I seriously think the Ravens team has no chance of drawing, let alone winning, in the last 14 seconds.

Its just so upsetting.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
4 fucking yards short. Its heart breaking.

Marc

FH is my second home
I really cannot believe what happened.

We failed on fourth and one only for the play to be wiped off because the Ravens called a timeout at the last minute.

Second attempt, and again we failed only for the play to be wiped off because of a false start by us.

At the time I thought the five yard penalty was a good thing because it would force us to pass when we could obviously not convert on the ground.

Get the first down only to end up in another fourth down situation, fail to convert again, only to be saved by a defensive interference penalty.

Finally score the go-ahead touchdown and were lucky not to have it called off on replay.

Meanwhile not the Ravens not content with giving up a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty throw the flag into the crowd to make it 30-yards, before adding on another five.

New England kicking off from the Ravens 35 yard line should have gone for the onside kick. It would have been difficult to return and given the chance to recover and seal the game, and only be five yards worse than the touchback.

The Boller came so close with a 52 yard last gasp pass as time expired, only to end up three yards short. Although if they had scored it would definitely have been wiped out on replay for the most blatent offensive interference you will ever see.

Absolutely amazing finish.

Last week it seemed like one of those "good teams manage to win even when playing badly" situations, tonight goes beyond that.

We really hurt ourselves with two dropped touchdown passes earlier in the game that should have been made, and had we done so would have had a two score lead instead of that desperation drive.

But despite all that you have to feel the Ravens were REALLY unlucky to lose given they lead for nearly all of the game, put pressure on the offensive, and for a while were running the ball with ease.

There have been some really interesting finishes this weekend with Gibbs cheap tactics against the Bills backfiring, the Browns controversial force-out-or-not, and now this.

Definitely a candidate for game of the season.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Are you talking about chess?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are you talking about chess?

No Trem... it's meant to be named 'Pets vs Ravens' and it's about you and your pet, Stu :D

*tweet tweet*

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Argh, i set the timer on my TV tuner for this, then turned my laptop off so it didn't record!!

silly me :(

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Argh, i set the timer on my TV tuner for this, then turned my laptop off so it didn't record!!

silly me :(

You have no idea how stunning a game you missed. Seriously one of the best NFL games I've seen.

Pats rush defence is simply awesome, especially that bit where he must've spent about 6 seconds and threw for the TD, only for the player to drop it :p

Can the post-season be any better? I sure hope so

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Patriots will get the perfect season now I reckon, its winning the games like that that really show that you can do it, Brady was way off his usual standard but they'll be back and stronger next week.. Patriots all the way!

Also, totally gripping match.. amazing glad I stayed up :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Sideline was a disgrace on that time out call.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Patriots will get the perfect season now I reckon, its winning the games like that that really show that you can do it, Brady was way off his usual standard but they'll be back and stronger next week.. Patriots all the way!

Also, totally gripping match.. amazing glad I stayed up :)

That was the 2nd week in a row they almost lost it tbh. People are going on about the steelers D, but I think that Steelers don't have a chance in scoring as their offense this season has been awful.

Gonna be a good game anyway,

cant wait for the superbowl

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Just a quick bump.

Anyone at all interested in the college leauges? Heisman winner was just announced and it was very very interesting:

Tim Tebow, QB, won

Nothing suprising there you might think, until you realise that the man is a sophmore. I'd never actually seen him play before, so I scouted out a few vids on youtube, and I was very very impressed.

If the man decides to go pro, which he probably will, I hope that he'll go to at least a semi-decent team (49'ers at least) but anything but the dolphins QB collection. Would be a real shame to see another heisman QB go to waste.

And for those who just watched the Pats dominate the Steelers, heres a rather fetching song about Mr. Brady.

http://www.youtube.com/v/naVZyTXOqes&rel=1
[youtubevid]naVZyTXOqes[/youtubevid]

Also, heres a video of Tim Tebow. He does have a throwing arm, but its still a little weak. But hey, the mans a sophmore, give him the rest of his college career and some grooming by the Pros to improve it.

YouTube - Tim Tebow highlight reel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom