Patchnotes: 2004-10-11

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yer durability on items drops REAL fast...e.g. i have a belt with 39/39 durability on it.. after 3 !!!!! even con fights, it dropped to 37/39 !!! :(

Likewise with a lot of my other items.... costs a few silver to get it all fixed again(which is affordable for now), but its an annoying run back to town to do it.

Just hope they tweak it a little more.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder how the talents look after the patch, even though its kinda pointless to do talent builds atm I have done one for the shaman but,
expecting that some will be higher tier this patch or so.
Nature´s swiftness for example. :)

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I love the priest Holy Word : Shield :) It's like a small MoC in daoc. Although there are ways that mobs/enemies can remove it. But it's great for solo xping (probably all classes rock in soloing), but I never thought a caster could be that much fun to play :)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
awww whisp :) i kinda feel sorry for u.. that u didnt get into the beta

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Khale said:
I love the priest Holy Word : Shield :) It's like a small MoC in daoc. Although there are ways that mobs/enemies can remove it. But it's great for solo xping (probably all classes rock in soloing), but I never thought a caster could be that much fun to play :)

Hmm, dus jij hebt nu een EQ2 beta EN een WoW beta key? nerf man! :drink:

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
kvind dat je jouw wow key moet geven aan mij, omdat ik mijn eq2 key aan jouw gaf!!! :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
yeoldeenglish.jpg

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Het zijn beiden niet mijn keys ;) Maar kan wel vragen of jij het ook mag uitproberen...

Ontopic: Gotta love being a priest with Power Word: Shield (blocking attacks for 30 secs or for 188 damage. I hardly have repairs to do when I have fought an entire afternoon. I hope they don't do durability on Uniques though. That's not something you want to loose once you won or found it.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
ReaLX said:
Ook zeker van zore gebietst? ;)

Hij kwam er zelf mee :D Dus ik heb er niet om gesmeekt (hoewel dat misschien ook wel had gekunt ;))

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
"Posting should be done in English. Drunken English is also permitted so long as we can make sense of it without having to use a crack team of ex-KGB code breakers" - FreddysHouse' Code of Conduct

Now please, keep it in English or use private messages!

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite funny though... whenever I see some posts in swedish or another foreign language I do not understand, I just read over them because I take the hint (the post is not meant for me to read).

I know the rules, lighten up, and stop pointing to the obvious... :cheers:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I know, and I usually do the same :) (the picture was posted in jest btw) - it's when it continued I got somewhat annoyed :)

That came from the fact that your discussion has nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread that I posted and hoped for comments about the patch. Add to that the fact that from what I roughly translated your messages to, it seems much more like PM material :p

I find it quite rude to hi-jack a thread to have a private conversation, even more so in an unofficial language. That is my opinion, and I stand for that. (otherwise I would have posted this in Swedish.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom