Patcher update

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

Some game related files were updated today. Why haven't I heard from GOA what kind of changes they made on my computer? In the very least I'd be delighted if I could get a confirmation that the poor wanadoo router didn't die for nothing...

S

Sortbane

They've been adding stuff to the game lately and this small update is probably something for some events out there..

Only thing that annoyed me was that during an event outside Galpen all of us LD'ed :( (hope this update didn't have something to do with the little update.. can't imagine the flames against GOA then :rolleyes: )

K

kemor

The login.dll patched today just got a minor correction of the message you get when you try to login the game while you account was banned. Nothing related to the problem with the connection we are having just now...

O

old.Eeek

Got patch and then double LD - not got on yet :(

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

Kemor, thanks for answer - I didn't meant to imply that the updated dynamic link library would have been the cause for trouble :) Being the "STPD PNOID" personality type, I'd still like to have atleast some kind of explanation when someone alters files on my HD unexpectedly, so thanks for clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom