my game is alrdy patched and i could run the patcher like 20 mins ago

just whondering what the error is about

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
i can log in again now,but still strange that error
what is it supposed to mean?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
i'd imagine its related to the servers being down. woulden't panic yet until they're back up

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmm just getting this error now, tried deleting warpatch.bin no success. Anyone else getting it atm?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Figured it out....

nslookup returns 2 addresses for patcher.war-europa.com

80.12.101.250 and 80.12.102.30
The second doesn't respond so I assume it is down :)

If you add the line "80.12.101.250 patcher.war-europe.com" (without the quotes) to your lmhosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc it will always direct you to the working one.
I was able to logon doing this just now....

Don't forget to remove this line when everything is up and running again :)

B

Benedictine

I'm getting this too...

is it because the patcher is busy? If I wait will they fix it or do I need to do something?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
They both seem to be down at the moment....
(they are adding the localised voice-overs this afternoon, so that might be the reason)

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
Its the same as the patch yesterday. You could log in while servers were down, up until the point where they made the patch available, at which point logging in at all was disabled.

Granted they need better/more clear error messages.

B

Benedictine

Would appreciate it if anyone sees this error automatically resolved by patch servers coming online or activating codes etc. I'm at a loss...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I've just got this message now. I don't get it. Been playing the latest patch for the last 2 days without an issue, all of a sudden I get a system lockup whilst playing, reset and then I get the [patcher-goa.prod.sig] message.

Pain in the arse :twak:

V

Vorgoz

had the same issue myself, tried deleting the warpatch, tried relogging, nothing helped. Would be nice if they could have a look at this and figure out what the problem is.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just started getting it myself about 40-50 minutes ago, annoying the hell out of me given i've just renewed 6 hours ago or so.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Bump

Same here, running on XP 32 bit, never had this one before.. anyone know of a fix?

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
same here.
maybe max. connections reached on patch servers primetime?
would be not the first time goa's hardware is "undersized" :)

Midman

Fledgling Freddie
Got this problem twice tonight. Both times I have been in Mourkain Temple and got disconected and after that impossible to log back in.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
same here.
maybe max. connections reached on patch servers primetime?
would be not the first time goa's hardware is "undersized" :)

Indeed. And hardly the first reason Mythic could have thought about using another company and decided not to for this game. Some GOA reps must be handing out serious sexual favours to Mythic execs. This is such bullshit. At the very least inform customers. Wankers. :flame:

It's like saying "Oh no, we have a plane with 300 seats but we can only fill 250 of them, we didn't expect you to all come aboard."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom