Patch version 2.15

C

Commander Pig

Is there a way to stop anyone who hasn't patched up to this version of Spearhead coming on my server?

A

Aeron

I'm not that familiar with spearhead configs but i thought that if a server is running a new version and a client tries to connect with an older version they get "version differes from servers" :confused:

C

Commander Pig

Normally, yes...

I'm not sure what happened with this patch, it eliminated the 'butt-scoot' which is a huge annoyance when playing multiplayer, but doesn't seem to have been big enough to make a difference to 2.11..

A

Andiehuk

Try turning sv_pure on, that might do it. Assuming of course they finally fixed it :)

C

Commander Pig

Bah...

I've been speaking to a few clans, and apparently there's no way of doing it sv_pure doesn't work...

Thanks EA....

A

Aeron

sv_pure 1 never did anything anyways,like when they forgot to input a ban feature,bodge job cowboys who rush and chop.:mgwhore2: :mgwhore:

A

Andiehuk

Very true. It's a shame the distribution company always rushes the developer to get the product out before it's properly tested. We are all used for testing these days.

A

Aeron

Yep,all new online games should have the console settings fully tested and all the ban and kick commands work,hate the way they rush then rely on everyone to point out there stupid errors so they can release patch after patch after patch,get it right the 1st time you boneheads :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom