[INFO] Patch v1.01

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Heres a better example of the pounce method, its quicker and still leaves you to use either charge or flee before or after the jump.

YouTube - Warhammer Online Tor Anroc Weißer Löwe Exploit / bug

Its still possible without pounce but gone are the days when a skilled WL can get there first 95% of the time.

Christ, that video was fully of spelling errors...

Wondering if people have nothing better to do than to put some shit on Youtube.

That map is so bloody retarded, I played it twice or three times and never will again.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, after watching the videos I can see how it would be possible just using sprint and flee to make it there without using pounce at all. One thing the WL must do is put himself in a good position at the start, the first video the guy was right at the back which is more than a bit fail if you ask me.

Another point, AP Potions, not sure how many are aware but if you pop flee you can then pop an AP Potion to have some AP's available even whilst fleeing (I do this a lot tbh as an AM), and by doing that I could most definitely see a WL making it there without Pounce. The thing is you can't make it to that big rock from the jump down just using flee, so you would have to use sprint before jumping, otherwise the fall instant splats you. Also, does the movement speed increase from flee stack with sprint? I was under the impression that the greater increase is applied over the lesser so using both together would be a waste, as I say, my WL is a very low bugger mostly used for storage, I've mostly been the guy throwing the HoT's on WL's jumping down ;)

Meh! I'll just have to level my WL and see/experiment for myself as theory can only go so far, and you can never get people to do exactly as you ask them.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Meh! I'll just have to level my WL and see/experiment for myself as theory can only go so far, and you can never get people to do exactly as you ask them.

Fall dmg alone kills you,when you used pounce you didin't get any fall dmg thus why this was possible.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is the thing, even on my AM I can "sometimes" hit the lava by one of the rocks without taking any damage. And if you land on any of the rocks you do survive the fall itself even without pounce (but only just).

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie
Nerfbat is out...

First, the scroll to the bottom of the eula isnt working in the start of the game,
second, they just reduced the sorcerers crit chance with 50% at full dark magic, without giving us any warning or explanation.
I play with a dedicated healer that "hits like a sick rabbit" but heals very well, that has made it possible for us to work as a team and lvl up at a decent rate together, I have killed myself almost every time I die because of the backlash, and now, around 25% of my damage has gone out the window and they havent even reduced the backlash chance.
It was sneaked in at around 3 am this morning, no text, no explanation, no warning. ( at least that was the time I got the patch and found out )
If they keep doing it in that way, we are pretty much out of here, I still have to do damage for 2 players, and have way to much experience with being nerfbatted from wow to even bother waiting more than the month I have paid for already for them to fix this attitude towards the players.
I thought I had found a game where spellcasters were not just part of the scenery and some easy kill for the melee fighters, but now it seems like it is going to be the same as the rest.....
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :(

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
First, the scroll to the bottom of the eula isnt working in the start of the game,
(

I noticed it doesn't appear to scroll to the bottom , how-ever you don't actually need to manually scroll it down . You can now just tick the " accept " box for eula and then press play , so in a way it is working .
I have noticed also that the chat window still resets to its default position for me though .

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I second that, also:

Bug reintroduced: human mobs tend again to flee at sprint speed at 2% hps (Appealed to a Csr at 20 cet, gone to bed at 1.25 cet and not even a tell to ask about it, thx for the 24/7 support).
Improvements on chat: it actually got worse, sometimes when you zone it keeps as default [enter] the last channel you used in the zone before (ie if i sent to some1, no matter what when i press enter it shows send to x).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I second that, also:

Bug reintroduced: human mobs tend again to flee at sprint speed at 2% hps (Appealed to a Csr at 20 cet, gone to bed at 1.25 cet and not even a tell to ask about it, thx for the 24/7 support).
Improvements on chat: it actually got worse, sometimes when you zone it keeps as default [enter] the last channel you used in the zone before (ie if i sent to some1, no matter what when i press enter it shows send to x).

Gahn, you're becoming even more and more hateful against GoA as every day passes :p

I haven't had any problem with them so far, so I can't really relate to it that much (apart from the DAoC issues of course, and they were plenty). But so far I think they've done a great job.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gahn, you're becoming even more and more hateful against GoA as every day passes :p

I haven't had any problem with them so far, so I can't really relate to it that much (apart from the DAoC issues of course, and they were plenty). But so far I think they've done a great job.

Well maybe it's because is me i dunno ^^
Anyway should i be an happy bunny if the only time i try out a csr appeal nothing happens?

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
I think the patch is worse, my chat box is worse and it overlaps a warband and this is at a high rez. Mob's aren't fixed and PQs are still bugged etc? So really what was the point.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well maybe it's because is me i dunno ^^
Anyway should i be an happy bunny if the only time i try out a csr appeal nothing happens?

No, of course not. But I've had the same thing in every single mmo I've played :)

I remember trying to contact a CSR due to a bug I found in WoW. Didn't get an answer at all, and when I logged on the next morning I had a mail from one of the CSR's. And I waited 4 hours for a pm from him.

But, It's still early and I'm guessing (and hoping) that their service will only improve :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
second, they just reduced the sorcerers crit chance with 50% at full dark magic, without giving us any warning or explanation.
I play with a dedicated healer that "hits like a sick rabbit" but heals very well, that has made it possible for us to work as a team and lvl up at a decent rate together, I have killed myself almost every time I die because of the backlash, and now, around 25% of my damage has gone out the window and they havent even reduced the backlash chance.

what are you talking about ?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
It was sneaked in at around 3 am this morning, no text, no explanation, no warning. ( at least that was the time I got the patch and found out )
If they keep doing it in that way, we are pretty much out of here, I still have to do damage for 2 players, and have way to much experience with being nerfbatted from wow to even bother waiting more than the month I have paid for already for them to fix this attitude towards the players.
I thought I had found a game where spellcasters were not just part of the scenery and some easy kill for the melee fighters, but now it seems like it is going to be the same as the rest.....
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :(

they still hit me for 1k+ a tic with their Hand of Ruin, so dunno wtf you on about

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
they still hit me for 1k+ a tic with their Hand of Ruin, so dunno wtf you on about

At least that only hits three times and you can run away from it. Unlike Withering Heat with also manages to f-ing snare you.

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie
what are you talking about ?

darkmagic.jpg

http://www.stormloader.com/members/wod/darkmagic.jpg

See any difference from before?
I do, its called : now only 50% chance of crit, before that was 100% when running on full dark magic, so same backlash chance, 50% less chance of crit = app 25% less damage.
Thats nerfbatting in my book.
I wonder how many posts would apear if the tanks lost 25% life, or armor, or damage...........

aika

Can't get enough of FH
darkmagic.jpg

http://www.stormloader.com/members/wod/darkmagic.jpg

See any difference from before?
I do, its called : now only 50% chance of crit, before that was 100% when running on full dark magic, so same backlash chance, 50% less chance of crit = app 25% less damage.
Thats nerfbatting in my book.
I wonder how many posts would apear if the tanks lost 25% life, or armor, or damage...........

100 combustion was always 50% chance to crit........

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie

Correct. It's been like that since the dawn of time. :p

Mumia: Please. You know. Get your facts right before going off on a rant next time. :/

Mumia

Fledgling Freddie

Nice, didnt know that, actually havent used that skill, but use surging pain a lot for grinding, and that only crits 50% of the time now, used to be 100%, but hey, as I wrote to begin with, it was fun while it lasted and I am starting to believe that noones actually noticed any diffence....
I, however, have noticed that instead of dead elves around my feet, I have mobs running away to the other sides of the map and use like 75% more time chasing them down and looting them, usually never getting time to scavenge them after kills, because of them running into other groups of mobs I then have to kill and so on.
If I do not chase them, they return, reset and start over hitting me now with full life........
So, still nerfbatting in my book....
If you by "dawn of time" means closed beta and open beta I am sorry to inform you that it was 100%, but no I do not have the sceenshot to show for it, just know I have been playing for the last 3 months now, and just know how many crits I made before the patch and how few I make now.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
during closed beta dark elves had a tactic that gave 50% extra damage on crits, it was taken away before open beta started. so yes, i did more damage with my sorc in closed beta than now.

but crit rate at 100 % dark magic has always been 50 % as far as i can remember.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I wonder actually only about one thing..when will the game become group frindly instead of the opposite? Seeing with each group member the xp/money/inf/rp go down, shouldnt it be upped or similar to single player, so grouped people dont get a penalty for grouping?

Faya

(Bit late quoting this)

I agree - there should be close to no penalties going as a group, I miss spending a few hours killing higher level mobs for chunks of xp each, with friends or people I have just met. I remember back in DAoC I got to know A LOT of people this way. Another positive thing back then was that no matter what class you were there was a spot for you, no restrictions whatsoever. :)

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
during closed beta dark elves had a tactic that gave 50% extra damage on crits, it was taken away before open beta started. so yes, i did more damage with my sorc in closed beta than now.

Correct, replaced with 5% extra chance to crit.

but no I do not have the sceenshot to show for it, just know I have been playing for the last 3 months now, and just know how many crits I made before the patch and how few I make now.

Seriously. There hasn't been any changes in this patch. Please get a grip. Mythic isn't out to nerf you.

It's been:

DM level // Critical Chance // Critical Damage // Backlash

1 - 10 +5% +10% 10%
11 - 30 +10% +20% 20%
31 - 70 +20% +40% 30%
71 - 90 +40% +80% 40%
91 - 100 +50% +100% 50%

Since the revamp in closed beta.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
100% crit change :lol:

Sorcs already hit hard enough that for sure.

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
Here's an idea: Fix the f-ing spiked squig so it won't be nigh useless?! A whole f-ing mastery tree for an already underpowered career is broken because that damn squig won't use its ability! From what I've seen they haven't fixed shit with pets at all, my squigs are still retarded and won't get back to me when I press follow unless I switch between attack-modes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom