Patch trouble/ account question

O

old.Hendrick

I just instructed someone via telephone on how to download the patch to my PC, so I could spare me the hassle when I'll return home this evening. Everything seemed to go smoothly, until she used the quick log-in function with one of my alts. It seemed like some sort of licence-agreement popped up - that had me a bit worried and I told her to stop action, decline everything and stop the computer.

What can that be? Has my subscription run out? That's possible as I bought a 3-month subscript back in february/march and that should have run out by now - but isn't it renewed as long as you don't specifically terminate it? Or does such a message pop up just to inform you your account has been renewed?

Or can this be something else?

A

Alrindel

That happened to me when I patched to 1.45, and again when I tested Gorre. When you install a new version of the client you have to accept the license agreement again the first time you run it.

S

SFXman

Nothing wrong... I got it too... after every patch you get the message apparently. Just tell them it is fine...

D

DeSlisser

That happens to me aswell when i quicklog Hendrick.. nothing to worry about. Just don't quicklog..

Read somewhere its is a know thing. Some can't do a quicky :rolleyes: others can

P

Pixie.Pebr

Your not at home Hendrick?!

Get sick and get home, we need you at the forge lad ;)

O

old.Hendrick

Thanks, I am feeling much better now. I already thought someone had messed up. I am nopro at computers, but I at least know which mouse button to use when double-clicking. A certain person on the phone did not.......:rolleyes:

S

SFXman

lol... I actually find it frustrating when someone doesn't know how to use a computer. Maybe because I find it so simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom