Patch server down? ...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Metalshade said:
thanks, but my computer says that there is no game.dll in it, so i better wait, my HD crashed badly couple months ago, so the files are saved in old data side, , dunno why it is not workin really...

Metal...

you got no game.dll in your game folder? you have to run it from your dark age of camelot folder.

Metalshade

Fledgling Freddie
/bow thank you, took a while because i have the DR 4 times on new HD, the comapny who fixed it screwed a bit so I DLed the game and once they took my comp back and fixed the drivers, they added the old data... my bad, now it works nicely, thank yu very very much:worthy:

Metal..

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
McCoder said:
I guess that answers certain questions

according to GOA it ISNT a 24/7 game..... at least their support isnt :-(
The server admins are there 24/7 and they are looking into the problem as we speak.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
nice to pay for a game u cant play :p

if you read the tread you will find out you can download or make a bat file an play :touch:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
people so quick to whine.

Well luckily I have no plans to play today, but imagine people who have made some precious time in their work/home lives (it being Sunday etc.) to play and can't? I'd whine too if I was in that situation, especially as it's a pay service.

Your sig quote disturbs me, that dude needs help....:puke:

And also I prefer not to play about with my game files, which can only lead to probs in the long run I fear. :(

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:
nice to pay for a game u cant play

Like its down all the time :twak:

GOA must have a 99% up-time ratio :worthy:

Xalin, thanks for taking the time on a SUNDAY :eek7: to look into this and update us here... good work mate :worthy:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone makr this thread as [Solved] and post the .bat file solution at the top?

The game.dll.bat solution has been known for ages. :p But jsut wrote a howto of some sort.

And regardign that link, it dosent even have to stand "start game.dll" inside it. Its fine with just game.dll.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
And regardign that link, it dosent even have to stand "start game.dll" inside it. Its fine with just game.dll.

did not know :)

have postet were you can download it an also how to make the file.. feel free if you can make a better how to :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:
nice to pay for a game u cant play :p

Doesnt your life just fucking stop when you cant play daoc for a few hours mate ?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
eeben as the Admins dont reccommend doing what u said i dont think i will do it, shut up infanity, if i wanted your opinion id ask for it and im not your mate.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
eeben as the Admins dont reccommend doing what u said i dont think i will do it

they dont reccomend doing it in the long run so when the patch server is up again you just delete or dont use the file.. But if you only wanna whine about how you cant play then its your problem.. just trying to help out..

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i no u are mate, i said it as a joke, but as some geeks on here dont see that. roll on flames!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
i no u are mate, i said it as a joke, but as some geeks on here dont see that. roll on flames!

so your a geek if you dont understand your bad sarcasm?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
should i put Joke at the end of my sentance then?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:
eeben as the Admins dont reccommend doing what u said i dont think i will do it, shut up infanity, if i wanted your opinion id ask for it and im not your mate.

Touche mate ;D

It must honestly be shit if you rely on a game to be working ;d

Nibble

Part of the furniture
on a sunday i wanna relax aka play some daoc be4 going out later

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
screw the patch server, that can be bypassed, why can't we access subs to pay if first place?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
not working for me.. always get errors m8.

then u sux ;< also i dont need to use that .bat thing to log in other ways to bypass it

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Eeben said:
you got no game.dll in your game folder? you have to run it from your dark age of camelot folder.

when i run it, it says this file is currently in use by another

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Right, made a new thread about it. Someone sticky it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom