Patch \o/

B

Belsameth

uhm.
it's GOA
I agree all the same tho :)

T

tris-

holy crap it took a few hours longer than it said!! its not as if you didnt wait for a month or so, i dont see how a few hours can hurt. ;)

S

swords

Why do people always get GOA and Mythic confused???

is it realy that hard to remember who your giving your money to???

L

living

most people dont just that those who whine tend to be rather stupid :)

D

denser

Unless he means the LA nerf that came with 1.62, as his char is a zerker. Which falls under Mythic.

K

kinag

Denser is the only one using his brain :p

But it was something I posted in anger atm I think ;)
Not so bothered anymore..

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by kinag

*hides*

It's bloody hot!
I have an excuse!
:p

S

Serbitar

Denser has a brain? Damn who woulda thought ;~)

K

kinag

Hehehe ;)

Did some RvR today, was alot of fun, that LA nerf was one good thing in my opinion, seen SB's kill infils easy without problems and I respectable dmg with my 2h sword *hopes that no-one got a screenie of his damage*

Well basically, fights are longer now etc, and I love it :) had some good fun, and to FC, good work in emain today ;)
hehe :)

O

old.Emma

Hehehe ;)

Did some RvR today, was alot of fun, that LA nerf was one good thing in my opinion, seen SB's kill infils easy without problems and I respectable dmg with my 2h sword *hopes that no-one got a screenie of his damage*

Well basically, fights are longer now etc, and I love it :) had some good fun, and to FC, good work in emain today ;)
hehe :)

For SB`s that zerg there isnt a problem. But for the ones that solo`d like me since day one are fubar now.

\o/ to only killing one infil out many since the patch.. ohh and that one inf was unbuffed.

K

kinag

Emma, I saw a SB in emain yesterday, he got down a buffed infil flawless, and then a reaver came just after he ended the infil and he almost took him aswell, my grouped just helped him a bit at the end, but he only had 10% hp or something left..

The SB said that he still thinks SB's are great and imo they are, its all about actually using skills now :)

T

tripitaka

Good Job Mythic, Didnt even feel this one :great:

Believe me... 1> SC'ers in alb's goth harbor - 2> necros felt it, bigtime. 3> WOT NO SOUND ?

Reasons :

1> ok this is a silly one but : THey moved the alc table away from the merchants so u have to physically get up and walk over to a merchant to sell ur makes. This loses time and if ur enc ur buggered, so u can only make less. Some ppl may argue about the forge being away from merchants already and thus affecting WC/AC too - i agree, i say move them closer to the wall ;)

2> Resists on Neccys.. In game more and more ppl are complaining about it. PvE, only so far, deathsight spec.

If ure a neccy and are having resist trouble post on the following link : http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=74696

3> c'mon , u call everything ok, when u can't hear a mob sneak up on you ??? i bet u get caught whilst afk sometime and die - then moan because u didn't hear it , when u were getting ur beer/orange juice/vodka chaser.

end of rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom