===================================

NEW THINGS

ML Abilities Perfecter Line

A new ward is being added to the ML Abilities Perfector Line

Ward Off BB

This will replace the ML 4 Spelline GREATNESS

Ward Off BB will have a 5000 range
and will when placed find and totally make BB within the range totally useless

any spells casted by the BB will be sheared and DI will drop.

This new spell line is only for Wardens,

Druids will still become the Old Greatness spelline.

Intended to be used in siege,, placed against the wall of a Keep/Twr the BB standing around inside will become totally useless.

Can also be used in the open to Stop the ever increasing DI Bot on Stick Syndrome

This New spelline is only meant for the underpopulated realm.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
That shouldn't really bother you Dex, you're not more then 5.000 units away from any tower/keep anyways.

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y...maybe i should run a BGed healer on stick for me too then i guess.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
That link is interesting, but let's be honest, DI is fine as it is and you can't cry for nerf when 10 out of 3000 online players abuse it.

How can anyone abuse it? It's like telling any e.g sorc to not use MoCIII cause it's powerful.

illu

Part of the furniture
How can anyone abuse it? It's like telling any e.g sorc to not use MoCIII cause it's powerful.

It's all been said before - but in small fights, the difference between fighting a Class with x hits + some heals and x hits + 3000 MORE + some heals is a MASSIVE difference. DI3 makes the player almost unkillable to meleers.

The best change they could do is at least make the DI have a LOS check. Keep the OP Mofo Ability, but at least let the bot or toon with it on be in the open so that it can be targetted.

The present state the game is in and from reading the US Boards, it sounds like the game would be a lot better if they did this:
- Tone down the Shield users being almost Melee immune
- Nerf Caster Damage by at least 25%
- Either make casters "softer" targets again or Increase PA damage
The list could go on and on but I really cba.

Oli - Illu

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It's all been said before - but in small fights, the difference between fighting a Class with x hits + some heals and x hits + 3000 MORE + some heals is a MASSIVE difference. DI3 makes the player almost unkillable to meleers.

The best change they could do is at least make the DI have a LOS check. Keep the OP Mofo Ability, but at least let the bot or toon with it on be in the open so that it can be targetted.

The present state the game is in and from reading the US Boards, it sounds like the game would be a lot better if they did this:

Oli - Illu

Shield is fixed imo. You can again effectively use the guard ability against an assist train, which means that shield users have a use again in 8v8 groups

Caster dmg isn't that high if you consider the tools to negate dmg or the ability to interrupt casters.

Can't tell about PA dmg, but I think casters do effectively take a lot of dmg from it, or am I wrong?

DI without LOS would make that ability a lot worse, it's good like it is.

Nux, you can stick a Healer to you if you want, I don't care =) It also gives you celerity tbh, Ragnarök love =)

We all know by now that there are huge differences between solo, fg and zerg fights, but I strongly disagree to change well working things just cause some lamers use it in a way it was not balanced for.

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie

Oli - Illu

a lot better for who ? and all you want is caster damage decreased by 25% while increasing PA damage , christ a little one sided imo

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
a lot better for who ? and all you want is caster damage decreased by 25% while increasing PA damage , christ a little one sided imo

PA damage is easily good enough. If it lands on cloth caster then youve won 99% of the time havent you? Certainly from hib caster perspective at any rate, would of thought if you land it you win mostly against LT casters as well - especially when by far the majority dont even have moc 3.

Too many people want nerfs based on the minority of times they actually lose, rather than the majority of times they actually win. So we all know if you jump horner, youll probably die as a stealther, but that isnt a basis to rebalance - just leave fights you wont win and dont give em the satisfaction.

illu

Part of the furniture
PA damage is easily good enough. If it lands on cloth caster then youve won 99% of the time havent you? Certainly from hib caster perspective at any rate, would of thought if you land it you win mostly against LT casters as well - especially when by far the majority dont even have moc 3.

Too many people want nerfs based on the minority of times they actually lose, rather than the majority of times they actually win. So we all know if you jump horner, youll probably die as a stealther, but that isnt a basis to rebalance - just leave fights you wont win and dont give em the satisfaction.

PA on Hib Caster = /purge, if any distance opens up at all, speednode dropped, then they usually mezz -> you purge, then baseline stun then assassin is dead.

That is if you actually get close enough to PA. Any other time you come across hib caster and you are unstealthed and purge is down = free RP.

I PA tanks and they hit back unstyled for sometimes up to double the damage. PA the most powerful opening attack in the game? Only if you spec your SB to be solely a 2h MOP5 Str4+ caster killer, which against almost all other classes you will be squished.

Casters have too many get out of jail free cards. You can only purge once, and I swear some casters have mezz/stun/root/fiery minions?/about 15 things that can stop you moving and make them kill you easily.

Anyway, it's all been said before. Everyone knows Casters are easymode.

Oli - Illu

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
PA on Hib Caster = /purge, if any distance opens up at all, speednode dropped, then they usually mezz -> you purge, then baseline stun then assassin is dead.

That is if you actually get close enough to PA. Any other time you come across hib caster and you are unstealthed and purge is down = free RP.

I PA tanks and they hit back unstyled for sometimes up to double the damage. PA the most powerful opening attack in the game? Only if you spec your SB to be solely a 2h MOP5 Str4+ caster killer, which against almost all other classes you will be squished.

Casters have too many get out of jail free cards. You can only purge once, and I swear some casters have mezz/stun/root/fiery minions?/about 15 things that can stop you moving and make them kill you easily.

Oli - Illu

If i got pa'd on my chanter then thats usually me dead.. One form of cc is poor but i gotta say i love the stun :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I don't have purge on my animist. Chanters have no mezz and only stun (=1 form of CC) and elds have some short duration mezz. If an assa PA's me, I'm more or less dead unless I try to Arti dump on them and even then it requires me to be lucky. Garrote makes any form of kiting impossible aswell and I don't have MoC aswell (I might get it, or I might not, dunno yet).

I know very few casters who are actually successful in soloing and I think this has a reason. In fact, the only guy that jumps to my mind is a guildie from Avalon (Meiestix, highest RR Alb on Limors), a theurg who solos nearly all the time. He's an air theurg running on perma sprint (hehehe) so he got nice tools that not every mage has. Basically without speed it's really bad already. Then add the lack of hp's and defense and you have a toon that's quite fragile.

If damage is decreased along with the new mana regen changes, then fg fights will never end and zergfights will only work if you cross-assist within groups....problem then: One target dead, 10 clerics come to ress it :p

I think Mythic is doing nice things atm to balance the game.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie

Oli - Illu

no offense but if you purge mezz vs an eld (only hib caster that has mezz btw) before he stunned you then you kinda deserve to die.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Give Char transfer and all my Hib Chars will go to Limors cluster for sure, muahahaha =)

illu

Part of the furniture
no offense but if you purge mezz vs an eld (only hib caster that has mezz btw) before he stunned you then you kinda deserve to die.

The problem you see - the further a caster gets from you, the higher chance you have to die.
The moment a gap opens up, they will nuke you down in 2 seconds.

Therefore if you get stunned/mezzed/rooted/whatever - you have to get on top of that caster ASAP - therefore you tend to have to purge on the first thing they throw at you and hope you can garotte or get a poison on them.

At any sort of range, a caster will win.

Oli - Illu

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
The problem you see - the further a caster gets from you, the higher chance you have to die.
The moment a gap opens up, they will nuke you down in 2 seconds.

Therefore if you get stunned/mezzed/rooted/whatever - you have to get on top of that caster ASAP - therefore you tend to have to purge on the first thing they throw at you and hope you can garotte or get a poison on them.

At any sort of range, a caster will win.

Oli - Illu

Dear Oli - Illu

I have been watching your posts lately, and i simply do not agree on your point about the DI. The DI is a nice thing and as Liloe states here an ability that maybe 10 out of 3000 players use or in your world Abuse.

I see a hidden agenda where it could be your wish to have your BB shammy with a DI instead of Vehemet renewal, it would be nice, but im sure they wont give us this.

Instead of nagging on the DI all the time, have you tried to duo, trio with other stealters, to try to solve the problem? If you kill a guy 3-4 times after another and he has a Di bot attached, then he might consider grouping with others, instead of soloing somewhere.

this is not a solo game, has never been and never will be, it can be played solo but the real meaning from mythic is groups forming a task force moving around, and of cause i am aware of the state of Dyvet at the moment, no doubt about it.

Sry but just my opinion.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom