patch from EU to US

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna try out the none toa server's on US, so would like to know what to type in my update.dat file, have a unupdated EU SI version installed...
tryed with :
Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/new_isles/mpatch.dat

but got told to many file's was missing and said that i should install it from CD again, if its the right thing to type do any1 know what the problem could be ?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
i wanna try out the none toa server's on US, so would like to know what to type in my update.dat file, have a unupdated EU SI version installed...
tryed with :
Mythic Patch

but got told to many file's was missing and said that i should install it from CD again, if its the right thing to type do any1 know what the problem could be ?

try fully patching euro version first ... and then change your update.dat that that above .. might remove the "you have to many files missing" message

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
when it says too many files missing it means uve chosen wrong patch dir, like wrong type: ToA, Catas etc. at least did when i chose to patch to isles ona catas install ><

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
tryed with :
Mythic Patch

new_isles refers explicitly to the .exe file asscoiated with 'Super SI'. i.e. the Cata client but only SI zones. You will not be able to update with those settings to the US Server unless your .exe is a Super SI .exe.

To be able to update an EU version to the US version you will need to either have 'Catacombs' or 'TOA' installed.

Alternatively just download the Super SI client (1.8g) from the camelot herald site (under downloads).

I

illuvatar

Ballard said:
new_isles refers explicitly to the .exe file asscoiated with 'Super SI'. i.e. the Cata client but only SI zones. You will not be able to update with those settings to the US Server unless your .exe is a Super SI .exe.

To be able to update an EU version to the US version you will need to either have 'Catacombs' or 'TOA' installed.

Alternatively just download the Super SI client (1.8g) from the camelot herald site (under downloads).

I also want to go from EU to US (classic server). I have installed a patched version of DaoC + SI + ToA + Catacombs. I tried looking for the Super SI client you mentioned above, but can't seem to find it on the Camelot Herald.

Also; im coming back to the game so everything is a little fuzzy. Can someon explain some ways to patch a EU version to US ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom