patch changes.

O

old.tuppe

edit: this is copy from warcry. http://daoc.warcry.com/index.php/content/patchs/listing
try even fast look from herald more details, no luck.
asked from friend, where get to these new fancy battlegrounds :) (i dont know that!) its same place where we go to hibbie or albs, buy ticket from svasud faste, and step magic plate.

Version 1.48
Two more lower-level battle grounds (20-24, 25-29). Reduced the level based to-hit penalties in RvR combat for lower level players attacking higher level players. Experience clamps have been raised from 1.1x a same level kill to 1.25x a same level kill. "Camp bonuses" have been substantially upped in dungeons. Now camp bonuses in dungeons are, on average, 20% higher than outside camp bonuses. Bounty Points are no longer given in the Battlefields. New guild commands let you specify a guild web page and guild email address, which show up on your guild's listing on the Camelot Herald. More robes! Merchants selling the higher level tradeskill materials have also been added to the Relic Keeps. The object database has been overhauled! A large portion of the common loot drops are now stackable in a person's inventory, in varying numbers. The 9th/10th material type recipes are in. If you have the appropriate skill/rank you should be able to see the newer recipes.

Version 1.47
Guilds can now conquer and "claim" frontier keeps. A lower-level RvR battleground is now available for 30-35th level players. Dungeon entries now safe from all those trains! Sorcerer, Minstrel and Mentalist charms now charm additional monster types at higher levels. Added group resistance chants for the Paladin, Skald, and Bard. All dungeons now itemized :)

Version 1.46
Spec Change for Assassins and Friars, Resistance Buff Spells for several classes, Archer vs mob buff, DD Spell for Nightshades, Charm more useful for Mentalists and Minstrels, new repair system, relic keep doors no longer upgradeable, all but 3 dungeons itemized now!

M

Marcus75

Outstanding info!

I wasn't at all sure on the fact that all dungeons now are itemized. That great news and I can't wait to play the patched Prydwen and the patched Excalibur!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

Much easier to read than the huge patch notes, thanks :D

O

old.Alliandre

And to think I spent ages reading through that long list and working out what we're actually getting.

Cleared my mind up abit :)

S

SFXman

Hihii... I logged 20cm away from my medallion merchant in Castle Sauvage and am ready to enter the final battleground.

EDIT: Woops, edited my signature character level... lol... it was at 31 and I am already 35.

B

Belsameth

lucky bastard, I should've thoguht of that! :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Faye Arwen

grats SFXMAN, only need one more level and I will see you there for some great battles! :)

F

Flimgoblin

I think you lose your quickbar macros in the change to 1.48 btw.. at least I did on Gorre :(

but hey 2m to set it up :)

Another nifty thing is skills show up as

base (+bonus)
so if you have 26 +2 from items it'll show up as 26 +2 instead of 28

S

Solid

Balls I still need 5 levels befoe I will venture into last BG, may try 2nd one if the level cap is 30 for that one.

When did they limit the number of kills and access you can get? This patch or later one?

F

Flimgoblin

The RP limits are in there along with the level limits.

Why does everyone either rush to the top of the first one or the top of the last one?

Noone seems to want to go to Murdaigen (cept me)

A

Anatole

I'm just looking forward till I can get into Thidraki!... Cant wait to kill some Middies... ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Noone seems to want to go to Murdaigen (cept me)

I do too!
maybe we can group and hunt some mobs or something :p

S

SFXman

Another GREAT change is that if you are stealthed when they pull... the BAFs will not aggro you anymore if you stay stealthed, so finally stealth makes sense in PvE aswell :)

EDIT: Oh yeah... another cool thing is that on the battlegrounds the guards of the keep will stay on the island and not venture on the outside so no danger of getting killed by the patrol in the other areas!
All battlegrounds look like so...

caledonia.jpg

O

old.cerebus

NO WAY!!

That's good news. It would be nice to stealth and all mobs lose you for their aggro list as well. :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.cerebus
NO WAY!!

That's good news. It would be nice to stealth and all mobs lose you for their aggro list as well. :)
Yup! :)
But this is only if you are stealthed before the pull... bad thing is that if you res a dude during combat you will be on the mobs "hate list" and it will most likely try and kill you :)

S

SFXman

/emote shrugs
But I would suppose they fit the levels of the players so that actually can kill the guards/lord... hehe...
At first when no-one owns it the keep is owned by some renegades :)

F

Flimgoblin

The Guardian's were yellow to me in Murdaigen, Champion was red...

Think the keep lord is deep purple.

You need two (organised) groups of 8 to take the keep I heard.... Might be possible with a good full group :) but probably pretty tough.

(this was me at lvl 29 in Murdaigen.. top level for there)

S

SFXman

I see, sounds pretty fun then. But I think I will just be the regular asswipe who just keeps on killing anyone who walks by :)

O

old.mili

im glad catacombs is now itemized, im goin in now all the mobs are green i can get some good drops maybe, even if they are low level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom