Patch 1.75!

Calo

Part of the furniture
So what do u think of it?

For me it seems alot of nice stuff has been changed like:

- Warlock nerf

- Sorc nerf (tho thats in 1.76 i think) bye moc + soi to kill solo ppl!

- /bg grantcredit 9.10 Calo-Excalibur

- "To allow players to use an ever-increasing amount of abilities, we have added multiple onscreen quickbars."
example : /qbind 1 2 2 will bind a key to Quickbar Page 1, Slot 2, QuickBar 2.

- The duration of the Speedwarp debuff has been reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.

- ml3, kepa & antioos no more questing!

So clustering will be for 1.74 which will be released after 1.75(quite odd but ok)?

seems like a good patch to me!

oh and plz don't shoot me if i said something wrong.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
me likes the multi qbars :)

and ofc sb's will no longer be gimped.. finally :eek7:

majik

Banned
The 3 qb's is a nice thing for all good shaman.

Qb1= 10 x moc1
Qb2 = 10 x s/c shear
Qb3 = 10 x d/q shear
Spacebar bound to pbae insta disease.

Click randomly and bang the keyboard to win!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Aye , pve can kiss an electric fence with its dullness, GOGO PVE SPEED INCREASE !!!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I like that they added multiple toolbars. Good work, however I don't like the feature they reduced duration of the speedwarp. Classes like bonedancers who are so greatly asked as a group member in RvR (not), did get nerfed now due that (my bd is a convoker, and going to be).

Brite comments on that?

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, speedwarp shouldnt even be in game, its totally fucked up booring ability.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This should be interesting, I cant wait to see how the warlock nerf feels ingame, also the multiple qbars should help me a fair bit, as I cant get used to using Qbinds.

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I like that they added multiple toolbars. Good work, however I don't like the feature they reduced duration of the speedwarp. Classes like bonedancers who are so greatly asked as a group member in RvR (not), did get nerfed now due that (my bd is a convoker, and going to be).

Brite comments on that?

Maby you dont get into grps 'couse ure a convoker? BL is far more superior line for a BD and much more asked for in grps.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:

its good if your a soloer with speedwarp, and a speed spell - stops you getting owned by fgs.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
gillan said:
Maby you dont get into grps 'couse ure a convoker? BL is far more superior line for a BD and much more asked for in grps.

I do realise this. I have ml9 BL on my zerker. I wan't to give a try to convoker line first, before I respec.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:

Brite comments on that?
maybe get some skills + decent guild :confused:
then maybe u will get a group :eek:
ps NO WAIT bds dont need any skills mate.. just press the 2 inst buttons .. :rolleyes:

Bloodclot

Banned
Ixoth said:

Brite comments on that?

don't think you want brites comment or advice.

he posted on pryd/rvr forum that our banshee was cheating cause he couldn't interupt him (banshee didn't use moc or uninteruptable casts) with his rr9 bonedancer

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Bloodclot said:
don't think you want brites comment or advice.

he posted on pryd/rvr forum that our banshee was cheating cause he couldn't interupt him (banshee didn't use moc or uninteruptable casts) with his rr9 bonedancer

maybe he means brite as in smart answers

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:

I would say that its perfect for small duo/solo people who want a chance to escape when a FG is after them..

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
he posted on pryd/rvr forum that our banshee was cheating cause he couldn't interupt him

whose playing it? ... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom