Patch 1.75

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
In order to save our game from the downward spiral unbalanced population
combined with unbalanced classes has inflicted, we proudly release patch v1.75.

Relics bonuses changes:

-Owning 1 enemy relic gives a bonus of +5%.
-Owning 2 enemy relics gives a bonus of +10%.

Master Level Ability changes;

-Forceful Zephyr now makes the target of the spell unattackable.
-Grapple now has a 5 minute reuse timer.

Class changes:

-Scout
Reduced range of Longbow to be same as Hunters Composite bow range.

-Sorcerer
The Vitality Drain line of spells has had a slight damage reduce.
The amount of health returned has been lowered to 10%.
Charmed monsters now cost 7p/10s pulse to be same as Mentalist's
Illusory enemy spell line.

-Hunter
Fixed a long standing issue with Hunter's having only Evade2. Hunters
now gain Evade3 at level 25.

-Bard
In order to increase the survivability of Bard's in New Frontiers
we have granted Bards Evade3 at level 30 and Evade4 at level 35.

-Nightshade.
Nightshades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.

-Shadowblade
Shadowblades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.
Shadowblades have been granted a special ability called Resilience of the Gimped. This is a self buff that lasts for 20 minutes and grants the user a 50% chance to resist all debuff effects.

-Thane
Fixed a long standing bug where Thanes were the only Melee class in the game that didn't get Evade1.
Thanes were incorrectly put on Naturalist weapon table. Thanes have now correctly been put on Melee Hybrid damage table.

:wanker:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
aint posting fake patchmessages bannable on FH or was that BW? ;)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
aint posting fake patchmessages bannable on FH or was that BW? ;)

No I hope not :) If it is this is my grace fault :p

Himse

FH is my second home
-Scout

yay :) no more scouts shooting me from miles away

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Think you forgot the spot where they remove instant CC from the game! ;)

But anyway, best I could say is: Keep dreaming!! :m00:

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Shadowblades have been granted a special ability called Resilience of the Gimped. This is a self buff that lasts for 20 minutes and grants the user a 50% chance to resist all debuff effects.

Hahaha. If not for that it could be halfway believable. ;)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
-Thane
Fixed a long standing bug where Thanes were the only Melee class in the game that didn't get Evade1.

pally, arms?

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Heh. All theese changes are good infact. And NONE are crippeling.

PERSONALLY I feel like up the hunter, and down the scout to ranger range. But it only is the fabled 100... Not much really.To solve archers you need to NERF (I never cry for nerfs btw) hight bonus AND penalty. THATS the most unbalanced and stoopid implementation ever... The LT BONUS should go for all LT'ing classes, and the sorcs RR5'er need to be changed to a "breaks upon action". ARMS definatly need a seperate section, quite possibly a chapter filled with ideas, and Thanes even with this sensible and good fix is not complete...

But not bad, not bad...

No xpert on Bards... Evade 4 a bit much?

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Lejemorder said:
arms had evade1 once, but got it removed due to em having plate :)

Since when ?

I started playing my Armsman 3 months after release and have never had evade 1. I also did and have kept up to date with all changes to class's espically in albion from patch 1.34 and up :>. Although the fact hunters used to have evade 3 and Chain it shouldnt really shock me or anybody.

Well some nice suggestions but it is a shame the poster couldnt keep his bias out of his post though. Possibly one of those chaps who play's a SB and jump rr5 Sorc's all the time, then again I could be wrong but bravo for trying even though this is done roughly every 2 or 3 months.

Agromin

Fledgling Freddie
Goddamn, you had me there! Altho the SB's ability Resillience of the Gimped got me wondering :p

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
You missed the 2x damage increase for Shadowblades, as well as their new ability to make enemies have a 99.9% chance of fumbling.. :eek2:
But otherwise, everything is in order here :D

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
lol, perhaps i should read the entire post before replying :p

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Gasoline said:
You missed the 2x damage increase for Shadowblades, as well as their new ability to make enemies have a 99.9% chance of fumbling.. :eek2:
But otherwise, everything is in order here :D

Stand by for hot fixes ;)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Since when ?

I started playing my Armsman 3 months after release and have never had evade 1. I also did and have kept up to date with all changes to class's espically in albion from patch 1.34 and up :>. Although the fact hunters used to have evade 3 and Chain it shouldnt really shock me or anybody.

Well some nice suggestions but it is a shame the poster couldnt keep his bias out of his post though. Possibly one of those chaps who play's a SB and jump rr5 Sorc's all the time, then again I could be wrong but bravo for trying even though this is done roughly every 2 or 3 months.

Thanes are not sb's, and i didn't even nerf the sorc RR5 ability??

Sounds like someone has a bias against the midgard sb community though ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
sorc charm isnt pulsed bloody gimp, its one spell then nothing else unless you release+recharm the pet but thats just stupid.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Larc said:
Thanes are not sb's, and i didn't even nerf the sorc RR5 ability??

Sounds like someone has a bias against the midgard sb community though ;)

Reads like somebody cant read actually. My usage of the SB who jumps a rr5 sorc's wasnt to state that you play a SB or you think the rr5 sorc ra should be nerfed, infact it seems that the whole point of the post went completely over your head. It's called an active metaphor. What would you call somebody who jumped a Class with sufficent rank, meaning they posses an ability, that could render there main form of damage useless and kill them in a few nukes?

No bias directed at the sb community, merely a visage of words with a different meaning attached to them. Understandable only by a daoc player I suspect, as it's not become part of everyday linguistic usage. The explanation of an active metaphor.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
sorc charm isnt pulsed bloody gimp, its one spell then nothing else unless you release+recharm the pet but thats just stupid.

Read the imaginary notes again blodiga gimp?

It's fixed in this imaginay patch.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Reads like somebody cant read actually. My usage of the SB who jumps a rr5 sorc's wasnt to state that you play a SB or you think the rr5 sorc ra should be nerfed, infact it seems that the whole point of the post went completely over your head. It's called an active metaphor. What would you call somebody who jumped a Class with sufficent rank, meaning they posses an ability, that could render there main form of damage useless and kill them in a few nukes?

No bias directed at the sb community, merely a visage of words with a different meaning attached to them. Understandable only by a daoc player I suspect, as it's not become part of everyday linguistic usage. The explanation of an active metaphor.

Hmm so what is the meaning of your prevoius post then? That all the classes I've boosted are classes I played and got pwned with? And those that I nerfed were the ones pwning me? :eek6:

By the way most sensible people I have talked with say the suggested changes are pretty good. The sb self buff was put in to show that the notes were fake.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

Laughs aside though, there are some really _sensible_ changes here, Mythic take note !!!!

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Larc said:
In order to save our game from the downward spiral unbalanced population
combined with unbalanced classes has inflicted, we proudly release patch v1.75.

Relics bonuses changes:

-Owning 1 enemy relic gives a bonus of +5%.
-Owning 2 enemy relics gives a bonus of +10%.
Interesting you propose a relic nerf when Albion has em... where was this suggestion when Midgard had all str and Hibernia had all pow relics?

Larc said:
Master Level Ability changes;

-Forceful Zephyr now makes the target of the spell unattackable.
-Grapple now has a 5 minute reuse timer.
Good.

Larc said:
Class changes:

-Scout
Can scouts get insta pets then? Maybe spear? Heck let's throw in shield spec for hunters and make em exactly the same.

Larc said:
-Sorcerer
The Vitality Drain line of spells has had a slight damage reduce.
The amount of health returned has been lowered to 10%.
Charmed monsters now cost 7p/10s pulse to be same as Mentalist's
Illusory enemy spell line.
Congratulations! you just killed Albions main CC class! Have fun farming RP's like in old frontiers!

Larc said:
-Hunter
Fixed a long standing issue with Hunter's having only Evade2. Hunters
now gain Evade3 at level 25.
Long standing QQ is more accurate.

Larc said:
-Nightshade.
Nightshades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.
Fine, give infiltrators the insta nuke.

Larc said:
-Shadowblade
Shadowblades have been granted 2.5 spec points per level to be on par with Infiltrators. This change is retroactive and players can visit their class trainers to recieve the new spec points.
Fine, give infiltrators the extra HP and the same special ability to infiltrators and NS'es.

Larc said:
-Thane
Thanes were incorrectly put on Naturalist weapon table. Thanes have now correctly been put on Melee Hybrid damage table.
Not even funny.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
infils should have the "you hit for 35 dmg DD and awesome interruption t00l" and the "+80 hit points of doom".

i bet they dream about it

not. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom