[WITCH HUNTER] patch 1.2

- English -

Resident Freddy
Apparently bullets are being nerfed? Will I notice a huge different in damage? and is it going to be worth leveling it up or not now?. Currently level 19.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yes it probably will be worth leveling them up. you just have to work alittle when u kill casters now insted of them just being free RP's as they are now.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
They do Spirit Dmg i reckon now? Might want to get an Sm with ya in the train ^^

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
as much as i feel for the ppl that have stealthers as a main i cant do anything but giggle to myself about it. i'm sure the classes will still be viable. but seing stealthers nerfed makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. and i wouldn't mind dome more nerfs, needed or not :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Considering they promised us 0 stealth in WAR I'm glad of the nerfs.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

yeah me to. tho i guess they have to have SOME form of stealth class. theres to many wuzzies out there that are to scared to play a proper class, and its to much money in lost subs to not have atleast a wannabie stealther available.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH

Problem is mate, the WE/WH stands 0 chance of reaching a target before getting trained down now with the nerfed stealth, and they can just run away through the movement dot like it's not there...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Problem is mate, the WE/WH stands 0 chance of reaching a target before getting trained down now with the nerfed stealth, and they can just run away through the movement dot like it's not there...

Although the stealth nerf is a bit harsh imo (the game needs something like that apart from just hulking 8ft tall metal wardrobes stamping around everywhere) the movement dot was way too powerful.

eksdee

FH is my second home
i have to say the bullet mitigation fix + movement dot nerf seem totally justified. currently on my WH i find it way too easy to kill pretty much anything but chosens 1v1 and i have terrible gear. i can only imagine how much well geared WHs have been farming.

as for the stealth nerf, it will really harm solo players like me, but i'm sure it will simply mean we'll just need to be a little more cautious. the thing that i like with the stealth classes in this game is how they've made them viable for both solo and group play, but i think maybe the stealth nerf might be a step too far in nerfing soloing.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i have to say the bullet mitigation fix + movement dot nerf seem totally justified. currently on my WH i find it way too easy to kill pretty much anything but chosens 1v1 and i have terrible gear. i can only imagine how much well geared WHs have been farming.

as for the stealth nerf, it will really harm solo players like me, but i'm sure it will simply mean we'll just need to be a little more cautious. the thing that i like with the stealth classes in this game is how they've made them viable for both solo and group play, but i think maybe the stealth nerf might be a step too far in nerfing soloing.

it took me 5 days played to get my WH 40 on K8P and I had a full set of random armour, annihilator boots, gloves and the blue epic weapon. At the time it was still early days so my gear was pretty good. I could kill most people most of the time. Zealots with Guard were too hard for me but the class at 40 is very strong.

No days with LV gear they must have been killing people without needing to pay attention so a nerf is good imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom