[INFO] Patch 1.1a going live!

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Huh? Most of the PQ's require more than one people to have a chance.

What kind of incentive do you need? Is your problem the split influence between group members?

Read the patch notes much? :rolleyes:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
So each chapter now has one easier PQ.

Your point?

Point is there is no need to group to complete PQ's as most only do them for influence, now it's even easier to solo and less reason to group.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I will have to read the patch notes ... seriously disliked playing this evening, so kept it down to one hour. That horrible refresh on the skills was about to induce an epileptic fit.

Then I tried a scenario and the amount of crowd control was even worse than normal ... have immunity timers been removed?

Horrible, horrible experience. Nearly had me reaching for the cancel button, but I must admit I'm getting a bit tired of Warhammer now and its sticking plaster fixes to its completely broken RvR system. Getting equipment for open RvR does not make it fun; getting equipment for open RvR does not mean that the zone locking system works; getting equipment for open RvR does nothing to address the problem of one side being outnumbered by another.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The patch is one huge pile of bugs i will name a couple that have really annoyed me tonight.

1. My character gets stuck in certain Animations

2. DOTS/tool tips on players not showing up correctly when ever i put a bleed on someone it comes up i am doing 1 damage on each tick WTF?

3. A few times tonight in a scenario the entire enemy team and my team were completely invisible to a few players causing us to leave.

Do they even test these patches?

Rst

Fledgling Freddie
I That horrible refresh on the skills was about to induce an epileptic fit.

Your not wrong there, its so annoying that I lasted the grand total of 1 hr 5 mins before I logged.

There should be a check box to turn the fooker off.

This for me is the final straw, they can have there game warts and all, I just cancelled my subscription.

I dunno what Dev thought this graphic jem up but he needs looking at

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, it is horrible and loads getting the invisible bug at keep raids too, completely untested patch imo.

Nate

FH is my second home
Seems the influence ideas fallen over already, you get inf for taking keeps / bo's so you just get the same old train taking them and avoiding pvp/defending as theres next to no gain...still.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Seems the influence ideas fallen over already, you get inf for taking keeps / bo's so you just get the same old train taking them and avoiding pvp/defending as theres next to no gain...still.

Yep. And influence from killing players only goes to the one who's done most of the damage, healers are fucked in that area.

Also... zerg fights without proper mezz, don't work. Maybe some people hated mezz, but it was the only way to have proper fights.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I will have to read the patch notes ... seriously disliked playing this evening, so kept it down to one hour. That horrible refresh on the skills was about to induce an epileptic fit.

Then I tried a scenario and the amount of crowd control was even worse than normal ... have immunity timers been removed?

Horrible, horrible experience. Nearly had me reaching for the cancel button, but I must admit I'm getting a bit tired of Warhammer now and its sticking plaster fixes to its completely broken RvR system. Getting equipment for open RvR does not make it fun; getting equipment for open RvR does not mean that the zone locking system works; getting equipment for open RvR does nothing to address the problem of one side being outnumbered by another.
:iagree: Identical to the feedback i sent.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone noticed alot of botching casting now? it takes me almost 3 atempts to place a rune on the ground as sometimes the circle does not move so you have to click the icon again. Also some of the healing spells animations are out of time. I finish doing the strange arm/staff movements and the spell goes off about .3 secs later and i wasnt being hit at all. instead of rushing patches in, get real players to test them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom