patch 1.1

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
I downloaded the patch yesterday, but when i install it he doesn't come ask me for the dir where my game is installed. He just puts the patch in program files wich is the default location but not the location where my game is installed. Anyone have a workaround for this perhaps ? I'm sure not gonna install my game in programs files just because EA is to stupid to make decent install shields.

Clown

Part of the furniture
You must have installed it in /Program Files before?

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
No i've never installed any game in program files for the past 15 years i always keep my games far away from where my OS resides :p EA just forgot to implement the screen where you can select the drive and point out where the game is installed, i hope they fix it soon tho. Gonne download the patch again today from another link maybe they fixed it today.

Clown

Part of the furniture
In every other patch it found that my game wasn't installed in C:\Program Files.
Maybe your computer is broken.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
It autodetected and installed to the right place for me ...

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
Had to reinstall the game and now it patches correct thx for the reply's tho. No idea why it patched on my C tbh, but anyway problem solved :cheers:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
reformatted that c: of yours recently have you? sounds like it may have lost the registry entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom