Passwords... what about ppl who cant pay for subscription ?

I

ikaro-ronin

Goa seems to have failed in delivering some passwords as i understand it. I got mine at the 24 hour limit. But what about the fact my subscription went out the day after the fuckups ? Im almost sure im not the only one with this problem. We, havent been able to play for 10 days now, and as it seems we wont be able to play till Goa fixes the subscription passwords... will take (1-3 weeks).

What about us ?

Why cant one of those fucktarts just say: We have fucked up, why dont we activate those peoples accounts untill the problems are solved ?

No... this you see my friends would be a good idea...

Now they claim all players will get some days free... but what about the people couldnt pay subscription sience day 1 of the shut down ? We will probably loose a month till you solve this...

And please... DO NOT place any coments under this thread saying YOU auto pay and so on... we should not be forced to make tactic placements on HOW we pay them. Some people pay with other peoples cards and so on...

Naturaly some cheap bastards roam over the corridors at Goa preventing ideas like the one above to go thru so we can play...

Well my beloved greazy cheap french bastard... How about if you deduct the days from the next subscription period ?

I

icedguardian

they sent a lot of maiLs!!! then where r our pwds??

LIAR GOA

L

liste

i think we got your point icedguardian.

you think GOA lies.

I

icedguardian

they can't accept something.My isp aand maail provider works reaLLy goo i haven't any probLem with internet.how lot of peeps can got their pwds? pehhhhhhhhhh fu goa really fu.

Moreover, it is possible that you have not received your password yet, because of a maintenance of your mail provider. The last worm attacks (MsBlast and So Big) required interventions for many ISPs and mail providers, and this can have caused delays in the email.

what is this shit?? they can't send to alot of peeps their pwds like me?? but why??

i repeat my all providers works reaLLy good!

L

liste

well, you've posted it in pretty much all threads, so far.

So, i think you've made your point clear by now

U

uncle

K I have not been able to play since the very start of the problems (over a week now) so I know how every1 is feeling. I too was angry with GOA, and indeed still am, but plz stop with all the moaning posts. All ur doing is clogging up the forums with pointless GOA are *insert insult here* threads. It really is a pain in the arse, but moaning and opening threads that all say the same thing is not gonna help.

Plz stop with the bitching its getting boring now.

P

pitspawn

I think it would be a good idea to activate all closed accounts until their subscription page comes back on. Better to have some customers getting free days and stay playing DoaC than to have them get bored and start looking elsewhere while they cannot play...

Then again, saying something like activating all close accounts for a short time sounds easy. Its probably nearly technically impossible. But, really they just need to get their sub page up asap. For every day its down they loose more and more money.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by icedguardian
they can't accept something.My isp aand maail provider works reaLLy goo i haven't any probLem with internet.how lot of peeps can got their pwds? pehhhhhhhhhh fu goa really fu.

Moreover, it is possible that you have not received your password yet, because of a maintenance of your mail provider. The last worm attacks (MsBlast and So Big) required interventions for many ISPs and mail providers, and this can have caused delays in the email.

what is this shit?? they can't send to alot of peeps their pwds like me?? but why??

i repeat my all providers works reaLLy good!

did someone buy his account of ebay?

O

old.Tohtori

Once again in simple redneck terms:

Someone might have your subpasses out there.

They won't open subpages before all passes are changed.

It actually -is- in your best interest.

Would you rather have them forceopen all accounts and loose your chars/stuff/reputation or wait for a week or so and be secure once and for all?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Would you rather have them forceopen all accounts and loose your chars/stuff/reputation or wait for a week or so and be secure once and for all?
I wouldn't even bother asking tbh.

W

Wai

Once again in simple redneck terms:

Someone might have your subpasses out there.

They won't open subpages before all passes are changed.

no doubt they may have our sub passes but i think the person who made this thread may have been gunning for goa activating all accs who expired in a certain amount of time of the subs going down WITHOUT ever having to open the sub pages up the mass populus until they are satisfied everything is safe.

Ppl are still playing the game atm (the lucky basts who had autorenewal or acc's just haven't expired yet) can't see y them activating acc's that expired within 2-3 days of the subs going down or something like that will harm anyone.

think this thread is kinda useless now though any useful comments posted in here (were there any?) won't be seen by goa imo. After they read the few mongs posts in here who can't spell and insist on just flaming goa without contructive comments i think goa will put this thread in the "Chimps on PC's" file.

O

old.Tohtori

That's the thing, if they don't have the subs open i don't think they can open the accounts. It would be a massive change in the code of the loginserver and i don't think you people want more work for them now do you? :D

F

-fwapp-

the effect of the GOA hacking preventitive measures are about as bad as a hack neway lol

T

Talen

Originally posted by Tucke-Wai
no doubt they may have our sub passes but i think the person who made this thread may have been gunning for goa activating all accs who expired in a certain amount of time of the subs going down WITHOUT ever having to open the sub pages up the mass populus until they are satisfied everything is safe.

Ppl are still playing the game atm (the lucky basts who had autorenewal or acc's just haven't expired yet) can't see y them activating acc's that expired within 2-3 days of the subs going down or something like that will harm anyone.

think this thread is kinda useless now though any useful comments posted in here (were there any?) won't be seen by goa imo. After they read the few mongs posts in here who can't spell and insist on just flaming goa without contructive comments i think goa will put this thread in the "Chimps on PC's" file.

Well did you change the email after you bought the account or are you currently awaiting a certain letter by snail-mail..? hrhr ;p

W

Wai

Originally posted by Talen
Well did you change the email after you bought the account or are you currently awaiting a certain letter by snail-mail..? hrhr ;p

account nr.1 = mine and always has since day1 15 months ago ;)
account nr.2 = got given to me by a m8 (no names) my email addy though
account nr.3 = i bought for my fiance cos she wanted to try the game again my email addy.

That's the thing, if they don't have the subs open i don't think they can open the accounts. It would be a massive change in the code of the loginserver and i don't think you people want more work for them now do you?

point taken my mistake thought that they could make acc's active without making emselves open to hacking... another good point i don't really wanna make em have to do more work will only make things abit slower :)

however u can see meh frustration can't u ;)

N

Nalikin

i can understand peoples frustration at not being able to renew their account . Both my accounts are closed due to subs running out , and not changing my debit card info before the subs pages were taken offline .
Hoever i don't see why GOA should open peoples accounts when they haven't actually paid to play . If your subs is ended then at the end of the day you have no right to demand free days or for your account to be activated .
Those who's payments are valid and have recieved wrong passes etc , then yes fair enough they are owed free days .
Me personaly , i'd be glad ot see them make a thorough job of ensuring as best they can that subs etc aren't compromised and wait a bit longer , than have them rush things and make mistakes .

If your that bothered about not being able to play cause your subs has run out , go play something else , theres plenty of other games out there .

P.S if you want to flame me go ahead as the heat won't touch me from in here as its VR and not RL :p

S

Shike

daaaaamn this aint RL... /cries

biggest reason I am a bit put off is the lack of info for several days not for them securing the system since thats kinda necessary. Info GoA, work on that part more and it'll be just fine. Kinda frustrating to plan to play, then discover that one cant, try for _days_ to log into the subs and not knowing anything is just.. sucky.

I am happy the 3 accs me and ma lady has have received the passes correctly though, was praying for no fuckup to happen there. :)

S

szerena

My subscription period ended, hmm let me think, around somewhere 23-25th of august and I still can play it, have not paid for the next period yet...
Strange that it is such a big difference from people to people.

I

~INCOGNITO~

Originally posted by ikaro-ronin
Goa seems to have failed in delivering some passwords as i understand it. I got mine at the 24 hour limit. But what about the fact my subscription went out the day after the fuckups ? Im almost sure im not the only one with this problem. We, havent been able to play for 10 days now, and as it seems we wont be able to play till Goa fixes the subscription passwords... will take (1-3 weeks).

What about us ?

Why cant one of those fucktarts just say: We have fucked up, why dont we activate those peoples accounts untill the problems are solved ?

No... this you see my friends would be a good idea...

Now they claim all players will get some days free... but what about the people couldnt pay subscription sience day 1 of the shut down ? We will probably loose a month till you solve this...

And please... DO NOT place any coments under this thread saying YOU auto pay and so on... we should not be forced to make tactic placements on HOW we pay them. Some people pay with other peoples cards and so on...

Naturaly some cheap bastards roam over the corridors at Goa preventing ideas like the one above to go thru so we can play...

Well my beloved greazy cheap french bastard... How about if you deduct the days from the next subscription period ?

Tis only a game. Play another one. Go out. Watch TV. read a book.

S

ssera

A point to note for all the people saying "why don't you just force open all the accounts so we can play?" Sure that would work for you, but what about the people who have stopped playing? I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate suddenly being billed for a game they decided to stop playing...

Besides I'm pretty sure it's illegal for them to open all the accounts (due to above reason - how are GOA supposed to know which accounts are for players who want to play, and those that are for players who have stopped playing...)

Q

quantaco

lol I still can't receive any password for my 2 accounts, I am wondering if I have w8 for 2 weeks will they pay back for 2 weeks free or 1 week or less? Y can't they give us some notice when will they finished the damn problem? they r sucks, today date is 29th it is 11 days since the attacks. I really getting p off with this, howcome some ppl can play there account and some ppl can't play. I mean my email address is fine, can receive mail everyday and can't c y I can't receive the damn password from them.

I

ikaro-ronin

Originally posted by Tucke-Wai

Finaly... im glad someone saw what i meant with the thread.

As you saw m8 i want people to talk about what to do with the players during these problems and not the tecnical issues at goa.
I meant for them, as you saw to solve the player problem by activating the accounts. Thanks for understating this for the others.

I

ikaro-ronin

Its only a game....

Thanks alot for reminding me its just a "game".
I have INVESTED ALOT of TIME in this GAME, and i have like most of you guys PAYED for this game.

Crafting to lgm, making 50 chars day in and day out did NOT, my friend give me multiple orgasms that i can asure you....

Now that i have reached my goals, and have a Guild to run together with my friends, i like to play whenever i feel like it. I think me and most of you have earned it.
Therefore i think GOA should bare this in mind by assuring us we can play at ALL times. As long as we pay.
Even when THEY have problems. Personaly i tend to prevent my personal problems from affecting people around me.
I think GOA should live by that aswell.

btw by stating: its only a game you pissed me of m8, thanks for stating the obvious.

M

mince

on behalf of icedgaurdian and seeing as he hasnt managed to say it in this thread

FU goa

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom