Password still doesn't work for Rightwhen

M

mucking_fuppet

Why, GOA? You've given me a new password that works with the game so why I can't I access Rightwhen with it? Your incompetence is shocking even for chimps...

And no I'm not trying to use the subscription password, etc. - it just doesn't work. I'm hardly suprised, but you'd have thought GOA might as least try to feign an attempt at improvement :rolleyes:

N

Nivellen

My passwords work fine for me, both for game and RightNow. But they are still a bunch of biznatches/chimps cause sub page is still not fixed, and they promised it would be - yesterday..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Nivellen
My passwords work fine for me, both for game and RightNow. But they are still a bunch of biznatches/chimps cause sub page is still not fixed, and they promised it would be - yesterday..

subs page is working, just overloaded

O

old.Gillaien

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
got any prove? I doubt its working, only heard of 2 ppl who got in and that was right after the opening

M

mucking_fuppet

What baffles me is my password before this whole fiasco didn't work for RightWhen, and despite being issued a new password I still can't use it.... strange.

M

mucking_fuppet

Can't think why they wouldn't like me :p

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Look, it does not work. There is no "overload". Maybe a lot of peeps are trying to get in, but it does not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom