Password question

D

dracon

Was wondering if anyone was still waiting on there password? I have not recieved mine and tbh GOA dont seem that informative as to what happening. Have stopped sending them mails.

S

Sard-Nair

:( i've got mine and all my friends have AFAIK ! most people have aswell...your the odd one out or your a L337 account trader :sleeping:

but GL hope you get yours ASAP

[EDIT] contact rightnow and they might send it

I

ideefix

have not yet recieved mine too :(

My friend asked a question about reopening his account on sunday and got an answer on wednesday. Not what I call RIGHTNOW

O

old.Isos

I got all my passwords like a day after I mailed goa...

ooo fast, I though, but then things got fucked up and now like a week after it turns out that I probably got the wrong subscription password so cant go in and renew my account

I mean... they got time to fix events and stuff but they cant send out working passwords to the probably very few people left that still got problems

C

chigs

ghaa

I sent them a mail containing my info.. they replyed with the same question please type down these info to get your password..

then for like 74 hours ago i sent them again.

today i got a mail saying its been 48 hours since we sent the mail we will concider it as its SOLVED:.

wtf..
'
they dident solve squat.

im pretty uppsett right now, couse i dident complain about goa when they had problems.. but to send me this mail its just stuppid..

dont hate the french but please a little more IQ they have to have..

F

fahc

Havent recived my new passwords. and i have tryed to mail them 3 times now. only 1 reply and that was if we havent heard from you whit in 48 hours we belive your problem is solvd. i maild them back right away . that it was not solvd. but havent heard from them since. beginning to be Pissd now..

tbh GOA suck big time. i know they have alot to get don but still they fuckd up big time.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom