Password problems

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to change my password yesterday, and still havent got an email with my new password. I can't get into the game now :eek:
anyone has this problem also ?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
shani said:
Tried to change my password yesterday, and still havent got an email with my new password. I can't get into the game now :eek:
anyone has this problem also ?

its the lag mate its slowing down your email responce :clap:

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
It's hard to change your password.. When i tried, all they did was to send me some emails and sayd that i couldn't change it :(

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Happened to me also. Just keep changing it until you get an email :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
same situation im in atm. i can get a new subs password fine, but not my in game one.

been 11days for me now, when you email rightnow, give them your CD-keys (classic/si/toa) postal address and payment method. will speed up process for you i hope :)

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Got an answer today... I use the same email account on 2 daoc accounts... thats the problem. Well when you try to change it on the subs page it will send you an email... guess what ?! IT WONT SEND THE FREAKING EMAIL:puke:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
heh. Design Flaw!
*slaps GoA with a wooden tablespoon*

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i can change the subs password as many times as i want and it'll work fine.

but cant change email or in game password, sucks really :(

Eroa

Banned
I just logon to the game then take acc details where you chose server and type in my new password... wait, thats on US acc.. my bad :(

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
same situation im in atm. i can get a new subs password fine, but not my in game one.

been 11days for me now, when you email rightnow, give them your CD-keys (classic/si/toa) postal address and payment method. will speed up process for you i hope :)
Yeah I got an email with the question to send em that.... but when I reply I get a message that my email is undeliverable because user 'support' is unknow :eek7:

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Got my password back today... took em 4 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom