Passage of Conflict

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point in this dungeon ? i went there and u cant get past the first mobs without a fg really. tryed killing them 1 by 1 but respawned way too fast :S anyone got deep in there yet ? gorre 4 life xD

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Well they're not called the Passages of Conflict for no good reason - would sound a bit daft being called Passages of Notverymuchfighting ;)

Tbh I'm just glad that the mobs there don't have that stupid leprosy thing - "I know, lets make a place where you can only xp/hunt/go through if you're in a fg, or have a buffbot!"

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Hotc Rox0rs ... i lvl'ed there from 47 - 49 with my friar .. everynow and again some rps .

but yeah for those who can't cure that leprocy it was a pain

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
well its better than dodens/marfach etc as there are more than 2 rooms where you can actually exp... remember you can do ALL artifacts in there.

Annoying thing imo is the mobs in the very centre of the dungeon, Shades. Evil bastages. Summoners hall itself has lots more of those sidhe things and a few named

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
Passage of Conflict is a fantastic dungeon - I levlled my Guard of Valour and Maddening Scalars to 10 in there in about 10 days, doign about 2 hours a day. You can't really do it solo - had my mins + buffbot and charmed an orange con and was able to get a long way in each time. There are some rooms further in that ahve good spawns in them for farming.

You can avoid enemies if you want to farm, or you can camp some of the easier xp spots and wait for enemies to turn up. Quite often you'll find some stealters doign the same in any realms dungeon, so you can get some RPs as well.

The level of mobs down here starts at 50 and goes up... in the middle you can get access to Summoners Hall.

Most importantly, RA resepc stones can drop as loot from ANY mob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom