Party Invite Help Sought

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
I'm writing a party invite and need some [serious] suggestions as to the wording - what kind of stuff should I say and what kind of stuff is going to guarantee that people are interested.

It's going to be a hell of a party, ours always are - just need to make sure people know that before they come!

Plus, anyone in the Basingstoke area fancies coming along on New Year's Eve, gimme a shout.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
party.....yes there will be women and beer
should be all thats needed..oh and probably a date and a location :)

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
It's New Year's Eve, which is great because

a) People hate going out New Year's Eve and it's more fun and less hassle to go to a party.

But also

b) Because of this there will be more parties competing with ours. Not as good as ours obviously, but we need to make sure people know that in advance!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
1) Free beer

2) Music

3) Barbeque (salty food)

4) No. of bedrooms (hint hint)

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
A good poster and word it carefully.

Post what you have so far and I'll see what I can do to funk it up :) (ive done a lot of PR over the years)

Chilly

Balls of steel
flyer/poster shoudl contain:
-at least 1 nipple (either sex, preferably female)
-at least 1 image of alcohol
-at least 5 references to alcohol
-at least 2 or 3 refences to your uber music selection(s)

IF youv got good content at your party then it doesnt really matter how you do the flyer/invite/poster etc as long as it isnt a 5 minute pubisher knockup jobbie

throdgrain

FH is my second home
How about -

Come to this party. We're all wankers, but then so are you so you should fit in fine .

I bet it will work a treat :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
don't tell people it's in basingstoke, that'll help.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Aoami said:
don't tell people it's in basingstoke, that'll help.
:touch:

I lived there for a while. Nice victorian house opposite the cricket ground. Gotta say was better than I expected. Plenty of pubs and entertainment. Nice countryside sourrounding it. Only problem was a few too many chavs but Southamptom's got way too many as well.

Hampshire towns: Winchester > Bournemouth > Southampton > Basingstoke > Eastliegh > Andover

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Use flyers/invites not poster. At least you can choose who you invite.

Otherwise you'll be inundated with wankers who bring a bottle of Blue Nun and 4 cans of Tenants Super between 12 of em. Then they'll try a steal CD's and a 6ft x 4ft mirror from your hallway before causing a big fight. Luckily you'll have have your mates from the rugby club there to help sort em out. But not before you get a cracked rib, sore foot and need 10 stitches accross you knuckes. Oh the memories of youth.

leggy

Probably Scottish
throdgrain said:
How about -

Come to this party. We're all wankers, but then so are you so you should fit in fine .

I bet it will work a treat :)

Genius.

Although my message would have only had 3 words 'Drugs and Music'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom