News Parfam de burger!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
As a fragrance geek, I'm intrigued.

However... real men smell like Sex Panther. 60% of the time, it works everytime.

There are some perfumes with more disturbing ideas. Like Sécrétions Magnifiques.

From the Etat Libre d'Orange website
Like blood, sweat, sperm, saliva, Sécrétions Magnifiques is as real as an olfactory coitus that sends one into raptures, to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, that extraordinary and unique moment when desire triumphs over reason. Masculine tenseness frees a rush of adrenalin in a cascade of high-pitched aldehydic notes. The sensation of freshness is gripping. Then the fragrance reveals a metallic side, precise and as sharp as unappeased desire. We are on a razor edge ... skin and sweat mingle, and tastes of musk and sandalwood. The slightly salty marine effect stirs, arouses, and sets your mouth watering. Tongues and sexes find one another, pleasure explodes and all goes wild. Confusion reigns supreme. A subversive, disturbing perfume. It's love or hate at first sight. Sensuous jousting is rarely satisfied with half-measures... In between Don Juan and the woman who offers herself, arms are laid down... who will be the first to surrender?

Supposedly it contains an iodine accord, adrenaline accord, blood accord, milk accord, iris, coconut, sandalwood, opoponax and musk.
Personally, I don't think it smells particularly of secretions. It's a slightly metallic, hesperidic (think citrus, lemons) floral (but not girly) fragrance.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
to alot of men, or should I say on?

meat really honestly would be an improovement to thier natural body oder

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
to alot of men, or should I say on?

meat really honestly would be an improovement to thier natural body oder

Try the middle east where a lot of the locals think heavy scented perfumes are to mask the smell of BO and sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom