TV Paradox

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thought it was shit. Will watch the 2nd one though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was ok, nothing special, I will watch to see if it improves though.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
I agree it was nothing special, but I wouldnt go as far as to say it was shit.

It has promise and is a lot better than some of the stuff out there, and to me was worthy of an hour of my time.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Outhwaits acting was pretty poor, she just looked like she was going to cry all the time. Her ex and fellow detective was overly stereotyped as the dumb cop, the nerd cop was pointless and contributed nothing. The science guy was too broody, and they tried to hard to make him seem superior, he just came over as a complete **** and waste of time. The story line was very basic, and as for a Paradox, there wasn't one.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think part of the problem is the fact that its the usual UK 5-6 episodes. They just jump right in there. Its like, oh we have these photos they must be from the future, then them running around for 45 minutes trying to stop it as if its nothing unusual. Its an interesting concept which could be done better.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i enjoyed it, wasnt as dragged out and yawn tastic as flash forward. At least things were happening

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was put off by the terrible adverts which seemed to be made up of cheesy cliched lines. :(

"it's not where it starts that matters, it's where it FINISHES" or whatever

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
I got the feeling the producers told the scientist guy to try and pretend to be Robert Carlyle's character in Stargate Universe - without really pulling it off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I got the feeling the producers told the scientist guy to try and pretend to be Robert Carlyle's character in Stargate Universe - without really pulling it off.

Even Robert carlyles character doesn't pull it off and i'd hate to see that character become some form of measuring stick :eek7:

Anyway, only paradox is the name of the show, basic cop show, nothing special, but not really worth the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom