Paper Dolls

T

talen_sun

On the character bar, if you look at the picture of your character, is it naked or is it kitted out with the equipment you have?

Looking at various screenshots about, some are naked with the equipment in the slots, and some show you the equipment on the paper doll image.

Is this a selectable thing or a bug?

When I kit out my armsman, the paper doll stays nekkid, and it would be nice to have this activated...

Does that make sense?? I hope so...

Talen

J

Jupitus

I think it varies dependant on when the view is called up - for example, try calling it up when in combat mode, and your weapon should be visible, I think:)

T

talen_sun

nah, that dont do it...

the sword doesnt appear on the doll (on screen it does obviously), so i have no clue...

P

- Pathfinder -

Possibly a GFX issue; I know on my old computer, I don't even get a paperdoll, just a GFX glitch.

F

Flimgoblin

Update yer graphics drivers..

I used to have a lovely rainbow coloured image instead of the paper doll...

Y

Yelib

or a patch problem

Just guessing, but if all else fails it could be a patch problem. You could try clicking the "check all files" box on the CD code prompt.

Or simply reinstalling the client.

O

old.Solomon Kane

The Paper doll shows what I am wearing ( not jewelery or belts ) and clicking attack puts my weapon in hand.

It seems strange that so many people are having different issues with this. I would'nt have the first idea what to do about it though.

D

deadparrot

broke.gif

I think i did something to annoy mine :(

O

old.TonkED

lol, somethink is seriously up with yours:eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom