Papa cHo is still teh daddy!!!

O

Old Nicodemus

:clap:

/bow Chodax Staffgimp

Staff master.

Yep.. we were at it again.. the feather weight staff bashers once again knocked heads.. and once again he beat the snot out of me!!

Where I was giving him Nordic love taps he was whooping my arse with his Avalonian muscle.

So, once again Papa cHo is TEH DADDY!

Nice one cHo ;)

And to my SB friend who desperately wanted the loc so he could gank him... tut tut.. dash unporstman like of you. ;)

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:
Bleeding gums Nico.. again!

C

cHodAX

Gah dirty little shadowblades always wanting to gatecrash the party :p I am still in shock about how much I am hitting you for in melee with both of us unbuffed. 130+crits unstyled is a bit mad for a caster, even with high STR stats and 3 STR relics. Anyway, heres to our next fight. The ladies might want to come along as we will be fighting in our birthday suits and 'Hello' magazine will be doing a photoshoot :D

C

cHodAX

Hmm I was always told that staves are a combo of dex and str, as I have capped dex and aug dex 2 I didn't bother mentioning them. I thought 95 str may have made more of a difference.

O

Old Nicodemus

He's been eating his spinach....

:p

Nicodemus

M

minstrel_kyra

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Gah dirty little shadowblades always wanting to gatecrash the party :p I am still in shock about how much I am hitting you for in melee with both of us unbuffed. 130+crits unstyled is a bit mad for a caster, even with high STR stats and 3 STR relics. Anyway, heres to our next fight. The ladies might want to come along as we will be fighting in our birthday suits and 'Hello' magazine will be doing a photoshoot :D

Woohooo !!! :clap:

When, where?? Always love seeing dem chicken legs. LOL

Congrats Chodax hun, nice to see you are still the melee theurgy champion of the world. (or realm, at least!)

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra

When, where?? Always love seeing dem chicken legs. LOL!

You'll love the next one then....

We is goin' naked in the next one ;)

Loser has to squeal like a Hibbie... (most likely to be me :p )

Nicodemus

Chodax Hits you for 175 points of damage... You hit for 65...

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

Chodax Hits you for 175 points of damage... You hit for 65...

Fear the original 'melee Thuergist' !! :p

R

Roalith

Hmm I was always told that staves are a combo of dex and str, as I have capped dex and aug dex 2 I didn't bother mentioning them. I thought 95 str may have made more of a difference.

Staves used to be pure Str based according to the drunken friar website waaay back when - hence friars having Str as one of their 3 raising stats during levelling.

This got changed to pure dex due to many casters complaining though, as dex is always much higher than str on a pure caster.

Which is why Friars were gimped until they got their self dex/qui buff, and which is now why they evade an insane amount...

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by Roalith

Staves used to be pure Str based according to the drunken friar website waaay back when - hence friars having Str as one of their 3 raising stats during levelling.

This got changed to pure dex due to many casters complaining though, as dex is always much higher than str on a pure caster.

Which is why Friars were gimped until they got their self dex/qui buff, and which is now why they evade an insane amount...

:eek2:

NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!!

Errr..... hang on... I could insta debuff him!! :p

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

:eek2:

NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!! NERF cHodAX!!!!!

Errr..... hang on... I could insta debuff him!! :p

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

We have a 'no spells' rule you dodgy spiritmastah! :p

S

stafford

100 friars read this and cried :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom