Pantera - Behind The Music

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Personally I am a big pantera fan. Please anyone who does not like them for whatever reason, don't feel it necessary to spam up the thread. I thought I'd share this movie (yes I know there is a movie thread but this is more in memory of the deceased) with anyone who hasn't seen it.

This is a set of 5 youtube vidoes which were recorded as part of a VH1 documentary about pantera and not only what they acheived but what was ultimately their downfall. I'm not the most emotional of people but this is something which bought me to tears.

In memory of a great band and a great guitarist. Watch parts 1-5 in order. Do not skip them...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pantera+behind+the+music

Even if you aren't a pantera fan, maybe it's something you may need to watch to realise that despite the great amounts of money and everything involved in the metal industry, nothing will bring you inner peace if you have left an innocent person behind in your own quest for personal satisfaction. We all live and die but this is a pure tragedy of what it has done to one of the greatest heavy metal bands ever to grace the earth with its presence.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
interesting stuff.

Apparently all those associated with Dimebag, recently trashed plans when asked to create a film about his death and the Ohio shootings.

The representative said this; "The answer is No, and no on behalf of everyone that was there that night, and everyone that misses him every day. You can take that no and shove it up your collective asses"

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
pikeh said:
The representative said this; "The answer is No, and no on behalf of everyone that was there that night, and everyone that misses him every day. You can take that no and shove it up your collective asses"
I can see Dime smiling at that reply.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pantera's music rocks (although I'll be honest I didn't read into anything about the band members - unlike, say, Metallica or Megadeth both of whose history and members I've read LOADS on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom