Pandemonium

O

old.[NKN]HHH

:touch:
Last try at this, 2 failed attempts already...

What is the url for the map pandemonium which is one of the maps in the voting list... plz?????

Or is it infact some made up map, which is sending us all on a wild goose chase? :)

Roasted seems a good new map... was a little kind on the def in the original version with all those full health bags lying around with grens in... but now in the league version its the opposite, very hard to fully resupply.

Defy was possibly the maddest biggest map ive tried out.

Hmmm looking forward to trying out this pandemonium, but if nobody finds a link this time, gonna wanna know which admin was having a laff when he completely made this map name up :)

:twak:

O

old.[748]ash

lo m8 :)

Had a good look for it at all the map sites I know of - not a sniff. Went to a couple of search engines - ditto. Maybe it's just a figment of someones imagination.

O

old.Carwash

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tis quite a nice map.

BUT it's tryin to be a quake map. Dunno how it'd do in a clan match either. It has a button to open up this big dock off door so u can get to the flag. Defence cant get to the flag till the nme gets the switch (which is different, but nice)
and lava :E

O

old.bee

"thanks for finding it Mr.Bee"

no problem....kids today huh ;)

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Lo Ash, Thankyou Bee :)
Looks nice so far, at first glance.

Edit: Rofl, if only I had posted 3 minutes earlier Mr.Bee would have seen... doh

O

old.Carwash

sorry yes Mr.BEeeeee... did mean to put a big thank u in my post. but meh memory sucks and had forgotten by time the pg had loaded up :E

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu...!

O

old.Slinkster

when i click to download it no won't do shit :(
H u can send it me later
+ wtf. last night at 1 u said u were going to bed, i look on here and u were up till 3 posting shat :(. I had to 1v1 on our server

(edit: no matter, ive got it now :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom