Pally's

M

madferrit

Been thinking of rolling a pally for some low lvl /thid fun.

Anyone know some good pally sites where i can read up some, or post some low lvl thid specs ?

Thx

;)

N

-Nxs-

I have a paladin in Thid at the moment, she is spec'd

22 slash
24 chants
5 shield
5 parry

Thats just about enough for guard, the block/parry rate is kinda low, but theres a great high damage anytime slash move at 29 slash, so Im pushing for this before leveling up shield to 42 for slam :)

Try to keep chants at your level, they are the bread and butter of a paladin.

although 2H paladins are viable, you need many points to ensure you are effective, for this reason the vast majority of paladins go sword-n-board.

If you end up playing on prydwen give me a /send if you need any advice.

C

chretien

Been playing a paladin on Pryd since feb 2002. Got 63 days /played on him. If you want advice or anything just let me know.

C

chimaira

Originally posted by chretien
Been playing a paladin on Pryd since feb 2002. Got 63 days /played on him. If you want advice or anything just let me know.

bout time u go level him Chretien ;)

C

chretien

I did! I got two and a bit bubbles yesterday in AC.

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I have a paladin in Thid at the moment, she is spec'd

22 slash
24 chants
5 shield
5 parry

Thats just about enough for guard, the block/parry rate is kinda low, but theres a great high damage anytime slash move at 29 slash, so Im pushing for this before leveling up shield to 42 for slam :)

Try to keep chants at your level, they are the bread and butter of a paladin.

although 2H paladins are viable, you need many points to ensure you are effective, for this reason the vast majority of paladins go sword-n-board.

If you end up playing on prydwen give me a /send if you need any advice.
it isnt funny to joke! :clap:
best spec @ 24
20Chant/18sheild/18crush or slash

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
it isnt funny to joke! :clap:
best spec @ 24
20Chant/18sheild/18crush or slash

Yup seams like a good spec for Thid - but my pally will be leveling and getting the L29 slash style is worth leaving shield behind for a few levels.

I

ilum

No it isnt. Pally damage sucks even if you take slash to 50.

Max chants and shield, it will make you as group friendly as possible.

Slash is decent enough at autotrained lvl. If you twist well you wont have endurance to style with anyway. So who needs styles :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom