Pally Template

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Ok the time has come to make a decent template

I have a sc calculator but cant exactly match the items between them to make it work perfectly so i am asking for a little help. I will post the items i have here that i can use but suggestions about items is always welcome

Chest : GoV

Arms : Arcanium Smoldering Vambraces

Hands : Maddening Scallars

Weapon : Battler , Malice

Shield : Khaos Shield , Arcanium Magma Defender , Cyclops

Neckie : Ancient Copper Necklace, Sililia's Necklace( kinda hard to find but can)

Cloak: SoM , Feathered Wrap, Steel-Feather Cloak , Harpy's Cloak

Jewel : Flask

Belt : Belt of Brute, Lava Warped Belt , Belt Of Thunder , Oglidarsh Belt , Plaited Hair Of Malamis ( looking for it if needed)

Ring : Zahur Ring, Arcane Might Ring (dragon ring) , Cenalon's Ring of Might, Krojer's Dex ring, Ring Of Seven Storms

Bracers : Cyclone Bracer, Ebon Hide, Ceremonial Bracers (Dex).

I dont want any parry on my template as i dont need it, plz givf an uber template at last :O

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
bumpity ? ?? ??! !!? !!!1111

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
make it yourself?
you seem to have mind up your mind on what itamz to use, give it a try or two :touch:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i gave it loads of tries, but i am not a item-expert, so i need something to fit in there

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Try the auto-SC calc called erm "Mimir Spellcrafting Oracle".

Its not perfect, but it works. You basically input the items you have (jewelry, any armour pieces) and mark any SC parts as "optimize". Click go, and it tries to work out the best template from the priority parameters it gives you.

Chosing items: just fit highest UV you can without overcapping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom