Pally RA's

H

holydus

What RA's SHould I Use For My Pally????????

(Wot R The Best?)

B

Brynn

i have faith heal, which is the group insta thingy. Umm i just got Aug Dex 2 and Master of Blocking 1. With my 50 sheild spec i have like a 85% chance to block. I would suggest Purge, Fh, and Ignore pain and first aid. So you have like 3 heals, and alot a hitpoints and a difficulty to hit you. Um i would REEEEEEEALLY advice faith heal, great in groups also. So yea my 2p worth

C

chuckas

Just be careful of FH in PvE, its an instant aggro magnet, maybe what you want, maybe not, but getting aggro off a pally after FH is really hard !

But in RvR....awesome

O

old.FIN

just get all passive shittiooo what u can get

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by chuckas
Just be careful of FH in PvE, its an instant aggro magnet, maybe what you want, maybe not, but getting aggro off a pally after FH is really hard !

But in RvR....awesome

if one cast of ae amnesia is consider hard then yes :eek:

S

Stormm

FH is a must. forget IP - amount it costs FA2+IP just aint worth is due to amount of passives you can get and purge.

put all those points into IP and yes you'll get full heal but becasue no passives u'll just get them HPs knocked out of you again. get mastery blocking, mastery pain, avoidance magic and purge when u can. get IP around RR8 ish maybe

imo ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Jiggs
if one cast of ae amnesia is consider hard then yes :eek:

You would be surprised at how many sorcerers don't know that these days. It seems that lowbie sorcs in Avalon seem to think that spamming their crappy body nuke will somehow draw the aggro off a cleric or other random 'don't hit me' class instead of spamming amnesia which, atfer confuse and mez, is one of their best tools in PvE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom