Pallies duoing alb prince unbuffed, nerf something

P

- Pathfinder -

TBH if they had added a cleric they would've been better off :p Still pallies remain PvE Gods ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
TBH if they had added a cleric they would've been better off :p Still pallies remain PvE Gods ;)

you really think so? :p

point of the entire thing was to do it unassisted.

O

old.Tohtori

And next week:

Two Albs kill the dragon.

D

dwindimir

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
And next week:

Two Albs kill the dragon.

Dragon is too small-> Two Albs kill the Apocalypse, now that would be something :D

Y

Yussef

They had power relics, 55hp a tick, 4 heals every 6.5 seconds, 220hp is nice :)

P

Pin

The most disturbing thing is that guy has all 10 bubbles filled

O

osrim

Hmm

Pin's hawkeye catched those full bubbles, hrr. Some ppl had to love pve. ;)

F

Flimgoblin

lasted a good few minutes against a 75 mob in sidi the other day :)

I did have heals from sillysod (till he aggroed it and got killed)

parried/blocked/evaded loads :) was cool.

Think I was buffed so technically that's 3 folks :) (can't remember if our cleric had died/zoned by then)

But indeed, paladin's are uber-pve-gods :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

they got power and melee relics afaik :X

S

Shike

still damn well done for 2 classes to kill a prince :eek:

J

Jiggs

tbh thats pretty old news, pala been doing this kind of stuff for some time now :D

friar + paladin tends to be pretty awesome combination also! :p

i think my personal best has to be soloing inquisitor medebeo!

A

Arnor

purple nightmare unbuffed with 50% hp left and 1doublefrost worth of end left.

done Cthonic Knights too but they are all slash so I barely come out on top against em :(

Avent tried anything tougher i think.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Arnor2
purple nightmare unbuffed with 50% hp left and 1doublefrost worth of end left.

nerf! :)

I'm lucky if I can take red shredders unbuffed :( oranges ain't too hard. red's are hit and miss.

C

-chancer-

took a red cambion at hib entrance with half hp and no end at all from start to finish and not one buff

if we braggin that is :p

edit
with my SB that is

J

Jiggs

rofl cambions :D

too easy!

nightmare is a odd mob to fight, i think some variance on level with them, i normally stick with farming succubus and spiders because its just safer!

i really want to try an umbral hulk soon, i am reasonably certain i can do it when the 'hinder' is fixed in next patch, will need just a little bit of kiting :D

as i say tho i'd like to see someone else try a low level inquisitor :p

P

Pin

Well, I did Dommel with bot.

Best unbuffed with Pin (before evade cap and removal of IP) was a red-con Cthotic (sp?) Knight.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
nerf! :)

I'm lucky if I can take red shredders unbuffed :( oranges ain't too hard. red's are hit and miss.

well, shredders and nightmares are thrust my good man :)

Try against a chtonic knight, think you'll fare better there them being slash and all.

and I got capped quick&dodger2 and ablatives and moparry1, all MP items.

I saw stories of unbuffed mercs soloing umbral hulks with ip&dirt i think

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Jiggs
rofl cambions :D

too easy!

nightmare is a odd mob to fight, i think some variance on level with them, i normally stick with farming succubus and spiders because its just safer!

i really want to try an umbral hulk soon, i am reasonably certain i can do it when the 'hinder' is fixed in next patch, will need just a little bit of kiting :D

as i say tho i'd like to see someone else try a low level inquisitor :p

gimme a name of inquisitor and approx location and im glad to give a go ;) buffed or unbuffed btw?

and wont umbrals annihilate you, them doing crush dmg afaik etc?

O

old.Tohtori

Maybe i'll take a level 5 runie and kite the dragon :p

O

old.Lianuchta

Wardens can kill just about anything as well, a Warden-Pally duo would be able to kill anything.

Highest I have soloed (not tried that many) is a red con blood lich outside Caer Sidi. Most impressive bit of fighting was holding agro on Norsob the Anhilihator in Tur Suil and not getting hit for a good 30 rounds by it ;)

I go through stretches though where in one fight PBT blocks everything, and if it goes thorugh parry will catch it, and fighting the same mob afterwards I get killed within seconds because it manages to go through the bubble all the time.

I'll get better once i get MoParry2-3 though, at which point i should have no problem soloing jsut about anything, as long as i can kill it within 10 minutes so my selfbuffs don't run out :)

M

Meeks

Soloed a cambion with my lvl 41 savage unbuffed, think i had 1hp left when the fight was over :p

Think that is my record :)

K

klavrynd

How did they manage the adds or the spawns close? You can't just only hit the prince and be safe from aggro or can you?

P

Pin

you can fight him without any other aggro (pictures show where to stand)

A

Arnor

my single most impressive achievement was to block an attack from a drinker with my lvl 12 healer ;)

P

Pin

achievement? Yup, I guess it took a huge amount of skill to do that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom