Paladin...

W

-Wedge-

I'd recommend getting something at lvl 5 thats orange (or even red), and if I'm not mistaken a Paladin can wear chain at lvl 5, so preferable some chain that cons red at lvl 5 (which means it'll be yellow at lvl 7 and somewhere around blue at 9/10, at which time you should already have hunted enough in Mithra to have a full suit of Forlon armor)

Why red at lvl 5, it doesn't take long for you to get through that lvl (or it shouldnt take you long :p), so it'll be orange in no-time...

Enter Mithra with a group at 7, you can start to solo at I think 8 or 9 (but take a cleric with you and you can spend hours there getting new armor :p)...

S

starblade

Pala armor

Lo Fafnir

Pala's cant wear chain till lvl 10. The lvl 5 chain is for armsmen only. You'll have to do with the studded till you get your 10.

The highest studded can be found in Camp Station (AF10/AB19). This will go blue at lvl 6 or 7 I believe and green a few lvls later so it is a good buy. I did spend the silver on horses because the longevity of this armor will save you on money in the end.

When at lvl 8 or so, head down to Mithra for new armor as Icy already said. They drop 18/19 studded (not sure tho since its been a while). This will easily get you to lvl 10. Doing this will enable you to save up for the chain at lvl 10 since the first armor is rather cheap and the drops r free. In Mithra, continue till you get forlorn chain. Best a fighter can get and it will turn green at lvl 19 :)
(If you need to buy it ... don't pay over 40 to 50s a piece !)

Have fun & happy hunting.

F

Fafnir

Re: Pala armor

Originally posted by starblade
Lo Fafnir

Pala's cant wear chain till lvl 10. The lvl 5 chain is for armsmen only. You'll have to do with the studded till you get your 10.

The highest studded can be found in Camp Station (AF10/AB19). This will go blue at lvl 6 or 7 I believe and green a few lvls later so it is a good buy. I did spend the silver on horses because the longevity of this armor will save you on money in the end.

When at lvl 8 or so, head down to Mithra for new armor as Icy already said. They drop 18/19 studded (not sure tho since its been a while). This will easily get you to lvl 10. Doing this will enable you to save up for the chain at lvl 10 since the first armor is rather cheap and the drops r free. In Mithra, continue till you get forlorn chain. Best a fighter can get and it will turn green at lvl 19 :)
(If you need to buy it ... don't pay over 40 to 50s a piece !)

Have fun & happy hunting.

Ok, thx... Hopefully i can trade over money, so i wont have that prob..

A

Addlcove

Starblade the highest studded is lamellar studded armor, which can also be bought in camelot, everything can be bought at camelot ;) you wasted 10s to ride to camp station mate ;)

S

starblade

Hehehe ... you dont know the trouble I had back then getting IN to camelot :)

At least got to know the forest (and still don't like it) too.

Silly me tho, tnks Bedwin m8 for the info ... since I hate maps, I'll have to find the dear merchant sometimes tho. Maybe you can pass the loc to Fafnir ?

W

-Wedge-

Lol, dont get me started about the damn Forest... Camp forest and Forest Sauvage are really really bad places...

The number of times I've gotten lost in Camp. Forest and in Sauvage are just uh.... sick :p

Was wondering through Snowdonia yesterday, see what mobs are where etc... Was pretty fun, but got lost there too... But I did get back, unlike a few times where I was running from Keltoi to Caer Ulf and ended up in Camp.Station :p

Where as, for some reason, I can find my way pretty easely to Yggdra Forest(Midgard) and know quite a few XP area's there... Wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread