paladin talents

Sephiroth

Fledgling Freddie
hellow mates, I've been taking a look at talents for a while, and they all seem quite useful, ofcourse we're limited at 51 talentpoints, so i have to be very careful where i put my talent points, spiritual focus is the only one i did 5/5 untill now, now my question is to the higher level paladins, which talents are very useful, which path do u recommend, my main goals is to be 1H, shielded paladin with the ability to guard the casters during pvp war, but i don't wanna neglect my desire to go solo alot either, can all the higher level paladins, plz tell me their talents template and why they choose what, thank you alot :)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently level 48 but I'm aiming for the following talent build.
I'm mainly a PvE player though so my build is geared towards dealing good damage and to being able to keep aggro on me during fights.

Protection
Improved Devotion Aura
Increases the armor bonus of your Devotion Aura by 25%.

Toughness
Increases your armor value from items by 10%.

Retribution
Improved Blessing of Might
Increases the Attack Power bonus of your Blessing of Might by 20%.

Benediction
Reduces the Mana cost of your Retribution spells by -15%.

Deflection
Increases your Parry chance by 5%.

Vengeance
Gives you a 15% bonus to Physical and Holy damage you deal for 8 seconds after dealing a critical strike.

Seal of Command
Fills the Paladin with the spirit of command for 30 seconds, giving the Paladin a chance to deal additional Holy damage equal to the damage of the Paladin's weapon. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 30 seconds, causing 24 Holy damage anytime the enemy becomes stunned. Only one Judgment per Paladin can be active at any one time.

Anticipation
Increases your Defense skill by 10.

Precision
Increases your chance to hit with melee weapons by 3%.

Consecration
Consecrates the land beneath Paladin, doing 120 Holy damage over 8 seconds to enemies who enter the area.

Blessing of Kings
Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing total stats by 10% for 5 minutes. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

Holy
Spiritual Focus
Gives your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells a 70% chance to not lose casting time when you take damage.

Improved Holy Light
Increases the amount healed by your Holy Light spell by 12%.

Revelation
Reduces the cooldown of your Lay on Hands and Divine Intervention spells by -20 mins.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
First of all WoW ain´t got Daoc tanks, so noone can guard casters with their shield. There is no such thing in WoW.

In talents as either 1h or 2h, you should go for Seal of Command and Vengeance. They really kick in some damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom