Pala end regen

Z

Zoldot

I dont get why alb cant run at speed 6?
What's about palas end regen? ppls say albs cant run at speed 6.
How come they can't?

K

Karnage

Only reason I can think of is that the pala's mana decreases with end chant running so you can't constantly run at mach 6

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Only reason I can think of is that the pala's mana decreases with end chant running so you can't constantly run at mach 6

if u twist end with heal chant for eg i dont think ure manaa will go down afaik

Z

Zoldot

Ah so then I know its just BS from the ones I heard then..
Either the pala get som mana regen from some char, or he get serenity?
ok thx then. nice to see albs just whining then. whining that mids can run at speed 6. and that is a argument for mid is overpowered ^^

O

old.Zeikerd

Pala's can only run end when there is a sorc in the grp.
Bards have it easy as they can twist end and speed.

E

Edohadien

zelot the reson is that palas will run OOP and not be able to rezz in combat and why run @ ss6? just silly

A

**Aligro**

if the pally has long wind 1 he can run at sprint speed all he wants, but if he has mana pots with him

G

gwal

Originally posted by Zoldot
ok thx then. nice to see albs just whining then. whining that mids can run at speed 6. and that is a argument for mid is overpowered ^^

dude, u might wanna read things through before speaking :)

they aint saying ur overpowered cause u can run faster than us, it´s cause spd 6 and insta makes u close with the enemy so fast, that if u meet head on, albs loose the mezz fight, even tho they have longer range. ie, the alb advantage (range) is taken away, and then were back to all the insta CC discussions.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Conchabar
if u twist end with heal chant for eg i dont think ure manaa will go down afaik

Twisting chants make your mana decrease faster.

Paladins dosen't have access to serenity or MCL.
they have a relative low ammount of piety (compared to other classes). ---------> they are tanks.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by **Aligro**
if the pally has long wind 1 he can run at sprint speed all he wants, but if he has mana pots with him

Bit silly to spend 3 gold every X minutes just to be competative ;)

H

hercules-df

and the radius of end chant aint too hot, running at an enemy grp all bunched up aint much use :)

E

Ekydus

Recasting Endurance chant every pulse will take endurance points instead of power away and give you slightly more power back. This however, merely prolongs the sprint as it is too small to make a noticable difference.

Z

Zoldot

Just get a sorc int he group and you cun run at speed 6. however Just wanted to know. and now I know if someone posts any more about that I wont make a rply to that post since he's just a retarded moron imo.

P

Powahhh

well
as said palas mana goes down when endu chant is on...
well with some twist yes mana do not go down so fast but it goes...
plus
onle the last endu regen regens FULL the sprint usage of endu
if you use yellow endu sooner or later all grp will run ooe (and do not think in 10-15 mins :p about 3-4mins continued speed 6)

T

Tilda

Just get a sorc int he group and you cun run at speed 6. however Just wanted to know. and now I know if someone posts any more about that I wont make a rply to that post since he's just a retarded moron imo.

sorc is no use.
takes power faster than the best power regen.

T

Tualatin

if the pala has 1 RA point spare, buy Longwind 1. Then you can run @ mach 6 forever.

The end chant has a pulse of 4secs, begin when you enable it, it takes a bit endurance from you, then after 4sec it will consume mana.
With Longwind 1, you enable it, disable it.. having it work for 4secs, and you regen that 'lost' endurance during the 4sec because of longwind1.. And do this over and over.

And yes, it really works.

One reason because this not works; you need to 'twist' every 4secs, and it gets really boring..

A

Arnor

so its boring to tap end icon every 4 secs?

how you think it is for bards tapping 6-7-7-8-9-9-6-7-7-8-9-9 constantly?

oh, and here, do main cc too since your so good at it, oh, and leading too :great:

C

Cawr

I dont get why alb cant run at speed 6?
What's about palas end regen? ppls say albs cant run at speed 6.
How come they can't?

Look Although albion has end regen it is limited in its usage by the mana consumtion of the paladin. I think the basic reason why Mid regen is considered superior in this aspect (even given its new conc. based status) is because it is always on therefore it requires no effort/downtime to run at the higher speeds.

O

Olco - Cobolt

Originally posted by Tualatin
if the pala has 1 RA point spare, buy Longwind 1. Then you can run @ mach 6 forever.

The end chant has a pulse of 4secs, begin when you enable it, it takes a bit endurance from you, then after 4sec it will consume mana.
With Longwind 1, you enable it, disable it.. having it work for 4secs, and you regen that 'lost' endurance during the 4sec because of longwind1.. And do this over and over.

And yes, it really works.

One reason because this not works; you need to 'twist' every 4secs, and it gets really boring..

this came up some time ago, how can a pala with lognwind 1 help his group run at speed 6 forever if they don't have longwind ?

also, when the pala gets mezzed the chant stops and no more endurance...the shaman buff still works even when the shaman is mezzed...
pala > shaman end regen
shaman: doesn't cost power, you all got at least one bb at mtk to buff and one shaman to give end regen (mmm, not only mids have these bb's mind you ;) )
shaman mezzed/stunned endregen still works

pala: costs power, and quite a lot too and even with pom5 it still drains it, slower but still
pala emzzed = chants aren't cast/working = no endregen

K

Kurik BHM

a pala with pom5 can run endchant for 10min afaik

O

Olco - Cobolt

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
a pala with pom5 can run endchant for 10min afaik

well, like i said, it still drains it..
+ don't think many sorcs go for 46mind..most stop at 44 i think.. so not many pom5'ers around

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by Olco - Cobolt
this came up some time ago, how can a pala with lognwind 1 help his group run at speed 6 forever if they don't have longwind ?

also, when the pala gets mezzed the chant stops and no more endurance...the shaman buff still works even when the shaman is mezzed...
pala > shaman end regen
shaman: doesn't cost power, you all got at least one bb at mtk to buff and one shaman to give end regen (mmm, not only mids have these bb's mind you ;) )
shaman mezzed/stunned endregen still works

pala: costs power, and quite a lot too and even with pom5 it still drains it, slower but still
pala emzzed = chants aren't cast/working = no endregen

The way i said it, it costs no power, just endurance from the pala.. rest of the group gets constant endurance, because they don't loose endurance from twisting. Therefor only pala needs longwind1.

As soon as pala gets mezzed, chances are more are mezzed, so you loose speed anyhow.. All pala chants stop when mezzed.

and shaman buff is conc based now, but that's another topic...

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by Arnor
so its boring to tap end icon every 4 secs?

how you think it is for bards tapping 6-7-7-8-9-9-6-7-7-8-9-9 constantly?

oh, and here, do main cc too since your so good at it, oh, and leading too :great:

Why should i do main CC? I'm a pala fcol... And yes, it really is boring to tap 1 icon for 15mins long each 4 secs, just by tailing your driver.

noone can stay awake trying that for over 2hours..

I don't care about bards, that's not the issue here.

E

Ekydus

That's the reason behind the new Paladin Endurance chant GFX, it is so you can now see it pulsing instead of watching the power bar.

C

catalina

Main reason most Alb groups don't try and sprint with end regen is the pretty poor range of end chant. As soon as someone lags or has a framerate drop they tend to fall outside the chant range and the group has to stop to let them catch up.

With the shammie conc based end regen it doesn't matter so much if a group member lags slightly behind because they still have the end regen effect.

P

painbringer23

with yellow end chant, get longwind 1, then u have perma sprint and it doesnt use mana as fast as red end chant :)

T

Tualatin

But in that case the whole group needs longwind1, and you cannot twist, because you regen just as much as needed for sprint, so you loose the end by twisting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom