Paintballing!

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Guild meetup this saturday paintballing just wondered if anyone had any tips or tricks to stay alive? :D

Anyone else here been paintballing before?

/em hides behind a big wall

Gamah

Banned
its fun and hurts like hell when someone shoots you in the arse form 1m away :D!

BEst tip to stay alive is move from obsticle to obsticle...never stay out in the open...run like hell and prey...I always let someone go out before me to draw fire muahha!

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Might have to stock up and smoke granades and stand behind you serb :D

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Been paintballing loads before, some places are different though.

Only tips I can give are dont get hit in the balls :F

Apart from that pretend that your rambo (no not the inf , life isnt about daoc fs ) and just run round like mad shooting the fuck out of people ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Find someone smaller than you, grab him by the throat and use him as a human shield.

When you are done, shoot him in the back.

You = teh winner!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Used to work at my friends dad's paintballing thing up in Hexham during a summer couple years ago main tip i can give is DO NOT shoot the 'mods' ppl who work for the place and sort of referee. We carry frozen paintballs instead of the normal exploding ones and they hurt like all hell. :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Used to work at my friends dad's paintballing thing up in Hexham during a summer couple years ago main tip i can give is DO NOT shoot the 'mods' ppl who work for the place and sort of referee. We carry frozen paintballs instead of the normal exploding ones and they hurt like all hell. :)

Paintballs contain a healthy dose of anti freeze FYI :p

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Straying slightly from topic, anyone see the 2 part documentary on C4 about how they get soldiers to kills people. US Army had this urban warfare training place where they use their proper guns, but they have paint pellets instead of proper ammo, looked vcool (the presenter had a try and came out with a ridiculous number of shots having hit him in the groin area)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Be the one that distributes the ammo.

Last into the battleground, and always the one with the leftover ammo... so... more ammo than everyone else. Wait til halfway through the fight and when people run out of ammo, nail them :D

If you have someone you don't like, make sure to get a little paint on his balls (!!!!!) so that his gun jams and he dies fast.

<cough> Not that I would ever use such gamesmanship type tactics. Um.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Oro said:
If you have someone you don't like, make sure to get a little paint on his balls (!!!!!) so that his gun jams and he dies fast.

Or just shoot him in the back of the head/arse/knackers depending on how evil you're feeling ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Maxgirth said:
As used, and endorsed by Thugs (undisputed champ of thid) :p

isnt that the guy who is proud that he beats someone in his vid who barely fights back? Oo

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
aww hope you guys have a wonderful time, it hurts like hell, so my tip is to hide :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Yes it can hurt especially if hit in the balls lol (describes the pain so Xyliana understands :p ) Best bet is just to find a nice shrubbery to cling to and if the oppertunity arrises shoot all people in the back, or once they have already been shot :flame:

Morimdin

Banned
Cozak said:
dat iz illegal mightymeight ;/ if someone did that to me i would put the barrel up their hiny and fire a mag of 200 balls :[

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Case said:
Guild meetup this saturday paintballing just wondered if anyone had any tips or tricks to stay alive? :D

Anyone else here been paintballing before?

/em hides behind a big wall

reroll :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom