Pain

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone ever have a period of a couple of weeks where they seem to have a string of nasty incidents happen to them?

Two weeks ago I was in more pain than I've ever known - for three days straight I had a rash and my hands were burning as if they were on fire. The doctor seemed really worried and thought it was the human form of foot and mouth (oh, nice) which I'd caught from a dog. It went after three days but I haven't had blood tests back yet so don't know what it was.

Anyway, last Thursday I knocked myself unconscious. (I was mucking around and decided to literally jump for joy while stood in a doorway).

Saturday I fucking fell over like a gawky teenager with dodgy motor functions - in the middle of reading and in front of loads of people. Knocked my knee really bad as I fell up some steps.

Saturday night I got into a fight (my first, I guess you could say I "won" but still hated it) which left me with a heavily bleeding chin and a chunk of flesh missing from my hand.

And earlier this evening, to top it all off, I managed to throw boiling olive oil all over my right hand and arm (yes, including the nasty wound from the fight).

I'm just glad I haven't cried yet. This was about an hour ago and fuck me it hurts. Before a couple of weeks ago I hadn't suffered any serious pain or injury in the previous year so wtf is going on? Bad things happening in fives now are they? I just hope I'm though whatever is going on at the moment.

It's taken me around forty minutes to type this, with my one good finger!

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
they say bad things happen in three, it looks like you get to have 2 lots of three. Look on the bright side you have one more painful accident to come :).

That is if you are not destined to have 3 x 3 accidents.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
:fluffle:

This happens to me occasionaly, though not the grevious bodily harm. I just suffer from a luck of bloody bad luck followed by a string of some amazing luck.

Just the way the dice fall i suppose.

Hope you feel better soon.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Jonny_Darko said:
...so wtf is going on?...

It's obviously your avatar that's causing you the trouble. I prescribe a soft fluffy avatar for at least 2 weeks, and if that doesn't clear it up make another appointment.

:m00:

Moooo?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have periods like this, except instead of pain, its stupifyingly idiotic comments exiting my mouth.

Oh wait, no thats all the time.

Will

/bin/su
I managed to break my rib, then three weeks later I bounced on my shoulder while leaving my bike, and tore the muscle around my shoulderblade.

I'm not looking forwards to number three.. :/

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I pulled a 17 yr old last Wednesday who had her name tattooed above her arse. I asked why. Silly me. Its so that "when someone shafts meh from behind they know who they are shaggin".

I pulled a 21 yr old on Friday. She turned out to be a FUCKING PSYCHO LUNATIC who punched the back of my head as I talked to my best (female) friend for like 2 seconds.

I pulled a girl I've known for 15 years on Saturday. We are damn good mates...but now we're going to start seeing each other...EEP.

Btw, if you can't guess me and my US/French lubberly tank girl split recently :/

But yay for me being a skanky h0.

/edit: Disclaimer - I am not a stud, I just ply ladies with booze.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jonny_Darko said:
Does anyone ever have a period of a couple of weeks where they seem to have a string of nasty incidents happen to them?

Two weeks ago I was in more pain than I've ever known - for three days straight I had a rash and my hands were burning as if they were on fire. The doctor seemed really worried and thought it was the human form of foot and mouth (oh, nice) which I'd caught from a dog. It went after three days but I haven't had blood tests back yet so don't know what it was.

Anyway, last Thursday I knocked myself unconscious. (I was mucking around and decided to literally jump for joy while stood in a doorway).

Saturday I fucking fell over like a gawky teenager with dodgy motor functions - in the middle of reading and in front of loads of people. Knocked my knee really bad as I fell up some steps.

Saturday night I got into a fight (my first, I guess you could say I "won" but still hated it) which left me with a heavily bleeding chin and a chunk of flesh missing from my hand.

And earlier this evening, to top it all off, I managed to throw boiling olive oil all over my right hand and arm (yes, including the nasty wound from the fight).

I'm just glad I haven't cried yet. This was about an hour ago and fuck me it hurts. Before a couple of weeks ago I hadn't suffered any serious pain or injury in the previous year so wtf is going on? Bad things happening in fives now are they? I just hope I'm though whatever is going on at the moment.

It's taken me around forty minutes to type this, with my one good finger!

Thanks. I'd been wondering if my gypsy curse powers really worked. Next I'll try the gypsy penis-drop-off powers.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Wij said:
Thanks. I'd been wondering if my gypsy curse powers really worked. Next I'll try the gypsy penis-drop-off powers.
If that works you could undercut cosmetic surgeons! :)

Your route to riches wji my friend. (need an agent/manager/some geezer who gets a percentage?) :p

Collino

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro said:
But yay for me being a skanky h0.

/edit: Disclaimer - I am not a stud, I just ply ladies with booze.

Absolutly nothign wrong with that... (as trem has agreed too :D )

Beer: Helping ugly men get laid since the 1800's

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I suggest you go to bed and stay there for the next 6 years until all this bad luck passes you over.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Skyler said:
I suggest you go to bed and stay there for the next 6 years until all this bad luck passes you over.

Go to bed, lol, you've not seen Donnie Darko (the film) then :eek6:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
relax, once you've used up your bad-luck quota only good things will happen to you for a while. I advise a hammock, your fave cold beverage, some relaxing music and a book/film of your choice.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
relax, once you've used up your bad-luck quota only good things will happen to you for a while. I advise a hammock, your fave cold beverage, some relaxing music and a book/film of your choice.
When will my bad-luck phase end then!? :(

TdC

I dunno, I haven't heard back from the guys who handle that stuff. I'll give them another call if you like...

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
I dunno, I haven't heard back from the guys who handle that stuff. I'll give them another call if you like...
lol, if you could.

It may be kicking in now though, just took an iq test and got a higher score than both of my genius mates. :D (hence the noo title.)

All I need now is a proper job, girlfriend, pass my driving test, move out and organise surfing and snow-boarding lessons. easy :p

TdC

I'm sure you'll muddle through well enough matey :) Just remember me in your memoires once you're rich and famous, that's all I ask.

Sigurd

Banned
You can't escape it. It's like Final Destination. Anywhere you go, anything you do, your bad luck will hound you...

TdC

tbh I hope that one day I'll meet my bad luck. sadly the nature of the luck is against me :(

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
Or Xtro has used up your good-luck, in which case I fear you might have some more bad luck going your way.

TdC

that's it! Xtro has stolen Doh_Boy's luck!! Ban!!1

ooh I need sleep :(

TriGGer

One of Freddy's beloved
Next time you feel things cant get any worse, just think to yourself "You wont beat me you BASTARDS !!!1!!1!"

:D

/calms down

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jonny_Darko said:

Been cursing me all my fucking life:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom