'Paedophile hunters'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meh, good intentions but they're going about it the complete wrong way. Been watching too much Dateline NBC me thinks!

Chilly

Balls of steel
So presumably they're pretending to be 14 year old girls and entrapping these guys?

rynnor

Rockhound
Good for them - maybe they can put some people off picking up 14 year olds online.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Maybe if they went about it in a slightly more professional manner their little campaign might gain some traction. I know they probably couldn't help themselves but screaming NONCE at him as he walked away didn't really help.

And tbh I highly doubt he will be hearing from the police.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How do you get youtube to fuck off asking for your name.

Mind your own bloody business

Mey

Part of the furniture
So basically they've watched Dateline NBC and they're trying to get there own UK version of it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So basically they've watched Dateline NBC and they're trying to get there own UK version of it.

Pretty much, and by the looks of it they're doing a fucking terrible job - recording themselves black mailing a pedo for a start - he could have wormed his way out of court had it went that far, all he had to say was "Oh they said if I gave them X money off camera they would let me go" and the jury probably would have believed the pedo given what they said on the tape.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Pretty much, and by the looks of it they're doing a fucking terrible job - recording themselves black mailing a pedo for a start - he could have wormed his way out of court had it went that far, all he had to say was "Oh they said if I gave them X money off camera they would let me go" and the jury probably would have believed the pedo given what they said on the tape.

See my problem is s.10 of the sexual offence act 2003 - cause/incite child to engage in sexual activity, is not as easily read as perhaps it is in America. Because these people they are targeting aren't actually talking to a child then it might not actually be an offence.

s.10.1.c1 :- B is under 16 and A does not reasonably believe that B is 16 or over.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Looks set up to me, why would the guy just come out with "Im here to meet a 14 year old girl" ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks set up to me, why would the guy just come out with "Im here to meet a 14 year old girl" ?

Doubt its set up, who would label themselves a pedo to the internet? he's prob getting death threats and all sorts by now from people who know who he is. I think its more a case of "I've been caught, can't really deny it if they have chat logs"

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because of the blackmail, they say we won't reveal your identity, cause a scene if you agree to participate.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's pretty much illegal what they are doing. They may well have the best intentions but meh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They want to watch what they're doing anyway, what they fail to realise is Dateline NBC has teams of security guards/police officers on stand by incase something goes pearshaped... they don't and thus one day someone may turn up to meet the so called 14 year old girl with a knife or a gun and they'll either end up getting killed or seriously injured by a desperate pedo.

Everz

FH is my second home
It doesn't work though, they're setup on an 18+ website. The blokes behind the camera talk and act like a mature woman and flirt with them ridiculously, they use pictures of women who are well into there 20s, then maybe slip in there 14 somewhere. It's a load of bollocks, have a look at the 23 yr old lad they got, quite clearly he thought she was older.

Shambolic stance, just a bunch of idiots with a camera powertripping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom