Help Pac Code

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Morning,

I have major issue, and don't know what todo.

Basically I just left Orange, and I checked on their systems and I've found my contract has been cancelled etc, great! Anyhow problem is that about 20 days ago I ordered a PAC code from them, 2 days later it arrives and it has PAC Code, "Sorry that your leaving" etc etc.

I log onto O2 site, order myself a SIM only plan... that arrives a couple days later.

So I have new SIM and PAC code, I buy a phone.. I got my phone now.

I ring up O2, tell them number I want and PAC Code, they say OK!

Do this, and they say "Leave your phone off for 24 hours, itll be sorted".. Anyhow I turn it on this morning, and I got a phonecall from my mum so I though it was all working and she tells me "No, I just rang your old number and some northern bloke picked up and said he's been getting lots of calls asking for you, he says he's getting pissed off"..

So basically someone else has my number and I'm bit scared coz someone else is getting all these personal calls for me, which are important and I phoned O2 and they checked the systems and we confirmed PAC code and numbers etc and she said it all looked fine, so now she's "Escalated" the issue, which coz I worked for Orange I know this means fuck all will be done untill Monday now cos I know how it all works...

Anyone got any ideas I can do? O2 blatently aint gonna be able todo anything until Mid-Week next week, anyone know if I can request a divert or something? I'm really worried!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

(Inside joke, don't mind me)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
So I just got off the phone to O2 again coz the first woman I doubted.

Anyway she apparently put off a escalation PAC request to the PAC guys, so this bloke said theyll be doing another transfer today.

This will make you laugh though, the woman who ported over for me the other day put the last 3 digits wrong... and the person who has my old number is affected by this now, so he wont get his normal number back for 3 days now... and the cheek of it when they say "All I can do is apologize, is there anything else I can help with?" .... Gonna phone up complaints department and ask them to pay-off my first month, cos surely I have a right to this?

Thanks for comments btw, appreciate your help.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Gonna phone up complaints department and ask them to pay-off my first month, cos surely I have a right to this?

Youve got the right to ask, but they've got the right to tell you to fuck off tbh ;)

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
ring customer services up and ask to speak to the RETENTION department, make sure you use the work RETENTION.....

they will transfer you to the team that basically bribes you to stay with them, tell them your complaint and they will be able to see that the person who ported your number over made a mistake.

say you are really thinking hard about caancelling your sim only deal becasue of the poor way you have been treated by o2

then wait for them to be really nice to you and offer something...

(i worked at o2 for 4 and a half years)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom