Oy! Piss Off

A

Arnor

You've all got the patch, piss off and play daoc now, your bogging down the forums :(

A

Ahqmae

Arnor, you're shamelessly drawing attention from my fotm post. Hit 2600 hits in less than 20 min!

V

vintervargen

yeah lol, these forums are slow as <insert witty comment, im all out>

O

old.Nol

I don't have the patch yet :( got 4 people sharing a 56k line here atm ... I think I will cry now ...

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Nol
I don't have the patch yet :( got 4 people sharing a 56k line here atm ... I think I will cry now ...

cmon now big boy, dont be scared to show us your tears.

C

Cuthervaen

I'm at work and don't have patch so I think I'll bog these forums a bit rather...

O

old.krane

Originally posted by cougar-
cmon now big boy, dont be scared to show us your tears.

be a good pussycat....k m8? ( hugs avatar)

A

alme

Originally posted by old.Nol

IRL ?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
I'm at work and don't have patch so I think I'll bog these forums a bit rather...

you are excused frenchie :)

same with cgr&vinter, maybe krane too, but I dont have to like it.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Arnor
you are excused frenchie :)

same with cgr&vinter, maybe krane too, but I dont have to like it.

harrharr, thx mister troll! krane, hows the hamburgers doing? radovan and ivan have been waiting for long now :(

O

old.krane

Arnor still messing about with the goddamn salad!

WASH QUICKER NOOBER!

:D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.krane
Arnor still messing about with the goddamn salad!

WASH QUICKER NOOBER!

:D

I cant come any quicker with you interrupting my thoughts with that shrieking voice of yours, knowing you are near is turn-off enough :p

C

cougar-

haha., a troll and a russian having a hamburger restaurant together, i wanna go!

P

Pin

apparently they fucked up and every account had /level available, not just those with a level 50 char :p

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin
apparently they fucked up and every account had /level available, not just those with a level 50 char :p

Let me guess... They're turning the "/level"-enabled bit from 1 to 0 manually on every account without a 50 now... :(

C

cougar-

Originally posted by belth
Let me guess... They're turning the "/level"-enabled bit from 1 to 0 manually on every account without a 50 now... :(

true,aswell as the /level 50 feature, now we only need /spellcrafteditams command for fast rvr action!

O

onionknight

Originally posted by cougar-
true,aswell as the /level 50 feature, now we only need /spellcrafteditams command for fast rvr action!
rofl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom