Owned!!!!!!!!!!

G

Gekul

Didn't enjoy the last 15 minutes, really thought argentina were going to score. Good result though :clap: :clap: :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

Was a bit tense there...
England just Turtled in the box :)

O

old.Ailelun

yea, Was on the edge of my seath at the last 15 Minutes, I think they deserved to score, but who cares?? :clap: :clap:

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Ailelun
yea, Was on the edge of my seath at the last 15 Minutes, I think they deserved to score, but who cares?? :clap: :clap:

Shame they couldn't keep the ball below 20 feet above the bar.. Mwahahahaaaahaaaa

Should have got a few more, Owen and Butt were on fire in teh first half ;-)

I think it's the only game where noone really played badly and everyone gave 100 percent.

Way to goEngland's Lions ;-)

O

old.Thorwyn

thumbs up

A big "well done England" from Germany!
For ONCE, your keeper was as good as the rest of your team. If England is able to keep up this level of play, they´re definiely having a chance to get real far.

O

old.LandShark

This is where i pretend i'm english....
Bah, nope... doesn't feel right.
Go france! (ahem....)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

O

old.Marneus

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WAHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER AN AMAZING GAME, AND A GR8 CELEBRATORY BENDER THAT LASTED HOURS...........

AND THE DODGING OF POLICE WHILE ON A MISSION.........

I hereby congratulate our team and our country!!!!!!!

did us proud, so go on lads

O

old.MacKewl

Gratz England!

I thought it was a great performance although i didn't like the turtle performance as fingoniel put it but great defense and Siemen in nets was large and incharge as he needed to be.. Ferdanan and Butt had excellent games even Shierier rocked when he came on. (Spelling all off.. hehe)

We play Saudi tomorrow.. come on IRELAND!! Ultimate final Ireland and England.. lol Want 2 see the nail biteing that would go on.. the torn loyalties.. hehe

Z

Zill

The Argies are such bad losers. I saw pictures of their national newspaper with the headline F*** You! printed across a big picture of David Beckham. Then we had old, fat, druggie, cheat boy (Maradona for those wondering) start wimpering and saying the ref was biased towards England.

I hope England and Sweden qualify from our group so the cheating divers go back home early. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

Killgorde

Re: thumbs up

Originally posted by Thorwyn
A big "well done England" from Germany!
For ONCE, your keeper was as good as the rest of your team. If England is able to keep up this level of play, they´re definiely having a chance to get real far.

Err England 5 Oliver 1

Only concern I have is Anglo Scottish relations. The further we get the more opposing teams shirts have to be bought in Glasgow...

Well done Sweden as well, for assisting in putting the arrogant cheating bastards back on the banana boat to the banana republic. Even if we go out to Denmark, I will now be content with our achievement.

Btw, anyone wanting to send their condolences to the Argies, try www.batistuta.com ;)

Users who are viewing this thread