owen!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Great finish, but our performance hasn't been the best yet. Not helped by the ref who blows for everything and gives yellow cards for fun (to England players anyway).

The midfield is sitting too deep, I hope we don't start playing defensively again (like the France game) because Portugal look dodgy at the back.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh the ref. is a fucking joke (and hes so in love with the frickin portugese :p)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Ref continues to be utter crud. But then so does England's midfield, they look exhausted. The only thing saving us so far is Portugal's lack of belief in themselves.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
2-1........ ? What the fuck was wrong with that goal? oh yeah we beat switzerland... switz ref..... all makes sence now

Turamber

Part of the furniture
:( Game over. Shame we haven't seen the best of England in the competition though.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
argh here comes another emotional rollercoaster ride.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh. My. God.

Will Beckham and Owen convert their penalties? Will I be able to watch?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Sucks. And it's not as if Portugal are about to win the competition, a deeply average side. Hopefully the ref will be on the next plane home to Switzerland after that woeful performance.

EDIT: My bad.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Turamber said:
Sucks. And it's not as if Portugal are about to win the competition, a deeply average side. Hopefully the ref will be on the next plane home to Sweden after that woeful performance.

You mean Switzerland...you know, the team we stuffed a couple of games ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom