Owch !!

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Piece of Advice for those who get a funny idea to piss off Megaladon...

Dont

Lol....

How the hell have any of u killed him plz, right after this he used a heavy bleed style on our clerics which got like 20 yellow sharks to agro , then he decided to aoe 7 sec stun us all, while chompin away for 1000+ a hit...

Anyone ever been hit harder than that in a single attack ? (not counting that hib with the bugged bow a while back lol )

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 158

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Piece of Advice for those who get a funny idea to piss off Megaladon...

Dont

Lol....

How the hell have any of u killed him plz, right after this he used a heavy bleed style on our clerics which got like 20 yellow sharks to agro , then he decided to aoe 7 sec stun us all, while chompin away for 1000+ a hit...

Anyone ever been hit harder than that in a single attack ? (not counting that hib with the bugged bow a while back lol )

.... It sort of oneshoted you, didnt it ;)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Megaloden is a big softie! I remember a slightly boring night of RVR we as a FG [hero/hero/warden/eld/eld/bard/druid/druid iirc] decided to go suicide on it and ended up killing it :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Megaloden is a big softie! I remember a slightly boring night of RVR we as a FG [hero/hero/warden/eld/eld/bard/druid/druid iirc] decided to go suicide on it and ended up killing it :)

it was probably toyed around with alot since you done that though... stupid mythic changing everything all the time:(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

yep, was a mid event in vendo caverns a few years back. 30+ mobs ALL hitting for 1k+ :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Behemoth hits pretty hard aswell think it 1 shot a templated Hero on a raid I was on quite a while ago though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom