Games Overlord II

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
LOL, fps rts, haha, funny as hell game. GFX are lush. Started playing a few hours ago, haven't had this much fun in a single player game in ages xD

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I've tried my hardest to play single player games since being tainted by MMORPG's. Now unless it's an RTS on campaign mode, or maybe a flight sim campaign I'm doomed.

I feel tainted inside, tainted I tell you.....

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I've tried my hardest to play single player games since being tainted by MMORPG's. Now unless it's an RTS on campaign mode, or maybe a flight sim campaign I'm doomed.

I feel tainted inside, tainted I tell you.....

I feel the same. I get bored of all single player games now straight away most of the time; I can't even be bothered to play games that everyone agrees are awesome if they are single player.
I think I play games mostly for the competitiveness now.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Overlord doesn't fit into either FPS or RTS, you absolute cracker Img :p Fucking awesome game though.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Overlord doesn't fit into either FPS or RTS, you absolute cracker Img :p Fucking awesome game though.

Jeez, I've only played the first 20 mins :x First impressions aren't always what's in a book :p But even after 20 mins i can see a cracker of a game in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom