Overclocking Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Embattle

Thankfully no I didn't have any thing on order, tbh the market if packed at the moment plus they offered free P&P which must of helped them on there way to doom ;)

P

PR.

Not too impressed with the way they have just logged into their webspace deleted everything and gone. How is anyone going to get help with returns, whats the status on pending orders? etc etc.

I believe it was taken over a year or so ago and the original founders moved on.

W

Will

Code:
Connected to whois.nic.uk

Domain Name:
         theoverclockingstore.co.uk

Registrant:
         The Overclocking Store Limited

Registrant's Address:
         Unit 3 67 Earl Street
         Sheffield
         South Yorkshire
         S1 4PY
         GB

Registrant's Agent:
         Verio UK Ltd [Tag = RAPIDSITE]
         URL: [url]http://www.rapidsite.co.uk[/url]

Relevant Dates:
         Registered on:  17-Aug-2000
         Renewal Date:   17-Aug-2004
         Last updated:   19-Feb-2003

Name servers listed in order:
         ns0.eu.dedicatedserver.com        213.130.44.253
         ns1.eu.dedicatedserver.com        213.198.55.93

WHOIS database last updated at 17:55:01 24-Jul-2003

-- 
                               (c) Nominet UK

For further information and terms of use please see [url]http://www.nic.uk/whois[/url]
 Nominet reserves the right to withhold access to this service at any time.

Use the following syntax if you wish to specify which whois
server will handle your request.	 query:server
Thats a start if anyone wants it.

E

Embattle

Well technically if they have gone bankrupt then you won't be able to return any items to them and you most probably won't get any money back from them if you ordered something :(

W

Will

I'm not sure how it works for limited companies myself.

I hope you all paid by credit card.;)

E

Embattle

The main advantage is for the owners of shares in a limited companies as they only loose the shares, money invested, and not personal assests such as houses etc.

S

-shaggy-

if your stuff is boxed up, labelled with your address or whatever then property in the goods should have passed and this shouldnt be available to creditors as the property is yours. guess this wont apply to many people.

if, as is likely, nothing has been unconditionally labelled then you'll just be an unsecured creditor. very unlikely to get anything back.

company directors can be liable for debts greater than their share value if they've continued trading knowing the co is going to become insolvent. or even if they should have known the co had no chance of avoiding insolvency. this could apply to people who placed orders in the last few days. s.214 of the insolvency act. problem with that is you can't bring a claim yourself, the liquidator has to.

/puts away law books.

W

Will

Does The Register own OCUK? Just funny they threw in a little advert for them at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom