Over And Out

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye all

Just takes up to much time and I rarely enjoy it anymore. Might play some of the the i50 servers now and again

Cluster is dead now and avalon seems the place to be, but I just dont have the effort for it all again

Thanks for the fun times guys!! really enjoyed running with people from FL <333

Sorry to the people I upset and said things I didnt need to say, lose my temper :eek:

anyway unsure on what I will do with my accounts, but if there online I doubt its going to be me.

Cu

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gl in the real world m8, It's not as bad as people would have you believe...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I meant 'bugger, cloudz...' not 'bugger cloudz' - a comma makes all the difference.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Aww c'mon Cloudz we'll PL you on avalon...use Dw's anamist it'll take no time :(

Anyways good luck mate

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
Aww c'mon Cloudz we'll PL you on avalon...use Dw's anamist it'll take no time :(

Anyways good luck mate

My Druid has been level 50 for about a week mate.
Toxii pl'ed it

but apparently there already has been some arguements with certain people in Nocturne or something, so it doesnt look like they are going to be running

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
My Druid has been level 50 for about a week mate.
Toxii pl'ed it

but apparently there already has been some arguements with certain people in Nocturne or something, so it doesnt look like they are going to be running

Yeah we kinda heard the same thing, sounded like some problems with a few people not getting on great....its silly Nocturne could be up and ready to run in days with a little push....you should log on peak time tonight alliance is huge now we can try and find you a home :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun fighting you and FL and some of the best fights i've had in RvR :)

GL and HF with whatever you do/play m8 :)

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Cloudz, you got my msn on FL page.. If you got time etc check whit me if AC are doing any mls/artis etc on Avalon and you can ofc join us. When your ready and stuff your always welcome to join us as rep.

Great player and and nice balance of leet/sympatic guy. :drink:

Hope to see you from time to time and maybe in WAR.

Take care...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
after all those movies i watched afking on hero to xp your druid to 50 and you quit , TOSSER !!!

qq more philm8 :D

was fun ^^

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye then Cloudz! One after the other keeps dropping off now i guess. Been great grouping with you over the years. Now hf irl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom